In VA but close to MD area

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby luvmypitties » March 27th, 2007, 12:16 pm

I dont have an exact address but a zip code that is about 20 miles away from the place is 20151. I will try to see if I can get an exact address.
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 4th, 2007, 8:02 pm

Thanks!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby luvmypitties » April 21st, 2007, 8:31 pm

I am waiting on an email response for an exact address.

Also I am planning on showing Roscoe in the fun class since he doesnt have papers! We will see how he does!
Tina

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby luvmypitties » April 23rd, 2007, 7:17 am

Address is:
23323 Foxchase farm lane
Middleburg, Va 20117
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 24th, 2007, 6:55 am

On April 23 2007, luvmypitties wrote:Address is:
23323 Foxchase farm lane
Middleburg, Va 20117

Thanks! I may take the ride for one day. I'm supposed to attend a therapy dog event though that weekend
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby lellis34 » May 2nd, 2007, 2:51 pm

Anyone planning to go? I'd love to meet up with some folks. I'll have King with me, and possibly Athena too.
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby luvmypitties » May 7th, 2007, 10:33 pm

I am going definetly. We will have a booth set up there for the rescue and a couple dogs. Roscoe will be in the fun show. We are going on saturday and Shanna might go on Sunday if the rescue booth gets enough attention there.
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Postby lellis34 » May 8th, 2007, 9:36 am

On May 07 2007, luvmypitties wrote:I am going definetly. We will have a booth set up there for the rescue and a couple dogs. Roscoe will be in the fun show. We are going on saturday and Shanna might go on Sunday if the rescue booth gets enough attention there.

Great! I'm going down on Saturday so I'll have to come by your booth. I was going to put King in some of the fun events on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it.
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby lellis34 » May 14th, 2007, 9:39 am

OK, so I'm going this weekend. This will be my first time ever at any kind of dog show. I'm wondering what to expect. And, what should I do to get the most from the experience. Anyone have tips for the novice dog eventer? :wink:
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby luvmypitties » May 15th, 2007, 1:01 pm

Well I will no longer be attending the show. We fired two people at my job so now I have to pick up their slack.

To get the full feel for the show and what to expect I say talk to everyone there! They are all really nice and love sharing their info and experiences. If you are into weight pull they are a blast to watch and will maybe even let your dog try to see how he likes it, it may be something you want to get involved in. They have a competition for the best brindle, King would be great to enter him in that! And even the fun show. Make sure you have control of your dog and dont let your dog go up to anyone else's dog, you never know who is aggressive and who is not. And most of all have tons of fun!
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Postby lellis34 » May 21st, 2007, 6:36 pm

Went to this event last weekend and it was pretty cool. I'd never been to one before. It was interesting to see the variety of body types and sizes within the breed. Entered King in a couple of the fun shows - best brindle and best manners. I can't believe he didn't win best brindle when he is clearly the best. :greenWave: He did however win for best manners, which I think is the most important award of all. :P
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby luvmypitties » May 21st, 2007, 6:40 pm

Congrats on the win!!! I wish I could have been there!!! I am glad you had a lot of fun. Did you see the Bully Paws booth there??

A couple years ago I took my neighbors dog and entered him in the fun class and won 2nd in the show, they said he was a bit overweight and thats why he didnt take first. Every one commented on how pretty he was. I wanted to professionally show him and get a title or something just for fun but they moved. i was bummed.
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Postby lellis34 » May 21st, 2007, 7:23 pm

I did see the booth. Made a little donation. Got some kisses from one of the pups she had there. Also told her I might volunteer every now and again. It's a bit far for me, but maybe I can come down occassionally and do something. I'm waiting to hear back from my local animal shelter. I submitted something a volunteer form to them, but haven't heard back yet. She said if I don't hear back, to come on down. So, we'll see. I posted a few pics and have to figure how to post some of the weight pull videos we have.
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby luvmypitties » May 21st, 2007, 7:34 pm

Awesome! It would be so cool if you came down every s often to help out with the dogs! Do you remember the names of the dogs she had there. I know she couldnt decied who she was going to take.
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Postby lellis34 » May 21st, 2007, 7:50 pm

On May 21 2007, luvmypitties wrote:Awesome! It would be so cool if you came down every s often to help out with the dogs! Do you remember the names of the dogs she had there. I know she couldnt decied who she was going to take.

She had a bigger black and white dog, a fawn colored one, and then one that was white and fawn/blueish/brindle spot markings. He was a sweetie and gave the best kisses (next to King of course).
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby luvmypitties » May 21st, 2007, 10:59 pm

That blue one is Patch! he is my favorite. I would ahve adopted him in a heartbeat if I didnt have Jake! He is great! I am not sure of the other ones though as those are common colors and she has more than one of them.
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Rocks » May 27th, 2007, 8:41 pm

Thanks for posting this event!

I also attended the show and met Bully Paws Rescue.

They were a nice group doing wonderful things. I offered to assist
the group in any capacity....so we'll see!!!

-T
Rocks
Just Whelped

Postby luvmypitties » May 31st, 2007, 9:43 pm

I am glad that Bully Paws is starting to be a known group and getting lots of great volunteers! I appreciate you guys taking the time out to meet with them! I wish I could have been there!!
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Previous

Return to North East