CONNECTICUT
SLEEPING GIANT KENNEL CLUB
HAMDEN (I) CONF JS OBED
OBEDIENCE PRE-ENTRY ONLY

Jan 13; T1 Louann Currey OBED
Trial 9 am

Jan 13; T2 Diane Cohn OBED
Trial 9:30 am

Jan 14; S1 Donna Blews JS NORTH HERD (except BSD) TERR COMP; Mary Happel GUARD SCENT SIGHT GUN
Entries 8-9 am
Show 9:30 am

Jan 14; S2 Mary Happel JS NORTH HERD (except BSD) TERR (except TFT) COMP; Donna Blews GUARD SCENT SIGHT GUN
Entries 8-9 am
Show to follow S1

DOS $25; JS free if dog is entered in breed; PE $20 received by January 3, 2007
Paws ‘N’ Effect, 36 Corporate Ridge Drive; I-91 - Exit 10 - Rt 40. Right onto Rt. 10 (Whitney Ave.), go approx. 1.5 miles, left onto Sherman Ave. (Dunkin’ Donuts on left), 1.1 miles, right onto Corporate Ridge to end. Wilbur Cross, Merit Parkway: Rt. 15 S: Exit 62 turn right onto Whitney Ave N. Follow above. Rt. 15 N: Exit 60 (Dixwell Ave.), left at exit. 8 miles, bear left at Duchess Diner, go thru light onto Shepard Ave, 4 lights, right onto Sherman Lane, 1st left onto Sherman Ave., Go 1.5 miles. Left onto Corporate Ridge. Building on left. I-84 – Exit onto 691, first exit (Cheshire, Rt. 10 S), follow through Cheshire into Hamden (Rt. 10, becomes Whitnet Ave.), take right onto Sherman Ave. follow above. http://www.geocities.com/sleepinggiantkc
Chairperson: Marietta Mennone (203) 281-1933 stolzsfein@sbcglobal.net
Event Secretary: Joyce Leach, 566 Cook Hill Rd, Cheshire CT 06410 (203) 272-6615 or (203) 214-6406 JLeach7919@aol.com

Is anybody planning to go to this one?I'm playing with the idea in my mind,haven't been showing in a long time,and kind a miss it...
I don't know if it's worth it to travel cause who knows how many peps will show up??? :|
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Leslie H » January 1st, 2007, 8:05 pm

Hey, I'm thinking about going on Sun for the conformation. It depends on whether I train this Sun or not on a rail track, if I don't I'm supposed to go the Sunday after. Also, if the weather's really crappy, or I'm extra, extra broke. But I'd kind of like to do it. I'd just show Soleil in Ch, so if we both went, we'd have enough competition. I've been to that facility, it's not bad. My family lives nearby.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby Hoyden » January 1st, 2007, 8:20 pm

Ellie - I'm about 20 min. from there if you'd like to stay here.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby ellie@ny » January 1st, 2007, 9:26 pm

Leslie,are you terrorizing me with your beautiful girl??? :)
But if it's only the two of us in the CH ring,sadly that's not enough!
I guess we need 4?
Anyway if the weather will be like now,and nothing comes up,I be there!!!!
Noel thank you so much for the offer,but CT isn't that far and I always come home after the show from there!CT,NJ,NY shows are close..lol
But thank you soo much,I appreciated!!!

ETA: Michelle!Why don't you join us for the fun with Riggs??? :)
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » January 1st, 2007, 9:41 pm

Riggs isn't anywhere near ready for UKC obedience, but is there a pull there? I'm not planning to travel to any shows for showing-only.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Leslie H » January 2nd, 2007, 6:12 pm

No, it's ob on Sat, conf on Sun. Soleil looks like she's coming into heat, though she's already psyched me out about that last month. If she's in heat, I don't think I'll bother.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby ellie@ny » January 3rd, 2007, 8:28 pm

On January 02 2007, Leslie H wrote:No, it's ob on Sat, conf on Sun. Soleil looks like she's coming into heat, though she's already psyched me out about that last month. If she's in heat, I don't think I'll bother.

Hope Not! :)
I have to go anyway,have to meet with someone.
Hope somebody else will be there! :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Hoyden » January 12th, 2007, 8:31 am

Okay, so who is going and on what days???

I promised Gremlin I would take her if she was good when we had her hair cut and didn't get into trouble at school.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby ellie@ny » January 12th, 2007, 8:57 am

I be there only for Sunday-Conformation.I heard the weather will be sucks,but I have to go anyway. :)

Leslie!What about you?How is Soleil? :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Leslie H » January 13th, 2007, 6:42 pm

I think I'm going. I was just coming on here to see if you were going to be there. Soleil's in heat, but since it's conf only, I don't feel too guilty. She looks awesome in her little Spiderman Pull-Up diapers, too. I'll see you tomorrow morning.
We just need 3 dogs to make a Ch class competition win. Dean Del Toro said he was coming down w/his red girl, Bella, but I could see him not bothering if the weather's too crappy.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby Hoyden » January 13th, 2007, 7:07 pm

We were there this morning for about an hour so we could watch the obedience. Gremlin had a field day with another little girl who was helping, following her around and learning.

We'll be there tomorrow morning.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby ellie@ny » January 13th, 2007, 7:54 pm

I just got home not soo long ago,I'm sooo tired,but I have to go anyway.....not because the show actually.
At this point I hope that we won't have a class,so I can come home earlier to relax the rest of the weekend....But if we have enough dogs,I enter too,see you guys there!!!
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Hoyden » January 13th, 2007, 7:56 pm

On January 13 2007, 6:54 PM, ellie@ny wrote:I just got home not soo long ago,I'm sooo tired,but I have to go anyway.....not because the show actually.
At this point I hope that we won't have a class,so I can come home earlier to relax the rest of the weekend....But if we have enough dogs,I enter too,see you guys there!!!

Are you bringing Nico and Maya?
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby ellie@ny » January 13th, 2007, 8:49 pm

On January 13 2007, Hoyden wrote:
On January 13 2007, 6:54 PM, ellie@ny wrote:I just got home not soo long ago,I'm sooo tired,but I have to go anyway.....not because the show actually.

Yes,both will be there with me,but only show Maya.So you can have Nico! :D
And I will be asking a favor from you since you will have your little girl with you,if you don't mind.? :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Hoyden » January 13th, 2007, 10:39 pm

On January 13 2007, 7:49 PM, ellie@ny wrote:
On January 13 2007, Hoyden wrote:

Yes,both will be there with me,but only show Maya.So you can have Nico! :D
And I will be asking a favor from you since you will have your little girl with you,if you don't mind.? :)

YAY!!! We get Nico!!! Gremlin will be sooo happy. My friend Sarah is coming with me. She's another pit bull lover.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby ellie@ny » January 15th, 2007, 8:02 am

This was a great show,good turn out,only the waiting for the 2.show was cruel...lol
It was great to see everyone and meet with some new peps,Leslie and her nice girls,Noel and her little two legged girl :)
Noel,again,THANK YOU SO MUCH for the collar,that was a surprise for sure!!!
And tell your little girl to keep up the practice!!! :wink: And thanks again for helping with the dogs!!! :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Leslie H » January 15th, 2007, 7:45 pm

Congrats Ellie on your Ch win with Maya. It was nice to sit (and stand, and wait) and talk w/you guys.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby ellie@ny » January 15th, 2007, 11:20 pm

Thank you Leslie!
Yes it was great to sit,and stand,and talk and wait... :D
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Return to North East