The Incredibull Bull-ympics - 2006

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Maryellen » March 20th, 2006, 8:32 pm

hey that sounds cool, i am bringing rufus, no way would i bring jesse....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 9:20 pm

Maryellen wrote:hey that sounds cool, i am bringing rufus, no way would i bring jesse....

Alright, let's plan on it. Crash Dad's place! LOL
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Maryellen » March 20th, 2006, 9:28 pm

oh i would love to meet your dad and his family!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 9:30 pm

Maryellen wrote:oh i would love to meet your dad and his family!!!

Yup, I'm sure they would be happy to meet you too. Hey, we have crates to use :) Is Jamie going with you?
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Maryellen » March 20th, 2006, 9:32 pm

i have one of rufus's crates already in my truck, its what i use for transports, and my 1-x10 table too.... and a chair.. i am all set to go.. i think if jamie is not on towing he will go too, i already reserved 2 kennel spaces for jesse and sonny for that weekend, so i dont have to worry about them..

panda and some others from Oregon are coming out too hopefully to hang out at the bully event.. i just have to reserve 3 rooms for them at a hotel close to the event..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 9:36 pm

Maryellen wrote:i have one of rufus's crates already in my truck, its what i use for transports, and my 1-x10 table too.... and a chair.. i am all set to go.. i think if jamie is not on towing he will go too, i already reserved 2 kennel spaces for jesse and sonny for that weekend, so i dont have to worry about them..

panda and some others from Oregon are coming out too hopefully to hang out at the bully event.. i just have to reserve 3 rooms for them at a hotel close to the event..

What, no Sonny? My boy? Drats.
For the people in Oregon - don't stay at the Holiday Inn in Auburn. That place was awful - crammed tight. Definately not a place for people and their dogs.
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Maryellen » March 20th, 2006, 9:39 pm

nope, sonny will be at the kennel.. i dont think he could handle the 5 hour drive, he has gotten worse with car rides, pacing, panting, whining, and he doesnt crate well at all.. and there would be tooo many dogs for him there.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm

Maryellen wrote:nope, sonny will be at the kennel.. i dont think he could handle the 5 hour drive, he has gotten worse with car rides, pacing, panting, whining, and he doesnt crate well at all.. and there would be tooo many dogs for him there.

Yeah, Bella's done that too - mostly in pending storms due to barometric pressure. Too bad, I think Sonny and Bella would get along well.
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Maryellen » March 20th, 2006, 9:55 pm

if jamie comes then i would bring sonny, it would be easier then me bringing both dogs.. bellla would probably have more fun racing around the yard with rufus, as sonny doesnt know how to play really well and when he does he escalates into some serious rough stuff so i dont allow him to play with the other dogs.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 9:59 pm

Maryellen wrote:if jamie comes then i would bring sonny, it would be easier then me bringing both dogs.. bellla would probably have more fun racing around the yard with rufus, as sonny doesnt know how to play really well and when he does he escalates into some serious rough stuff so i dont allow him to play with the other dogs.

HAHA, Bella too. Until she gets called out...then it's a different story. All huff no puff :)
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Maryellen » March 20th, 2006, 10:01 pm

sonny has been known to follow thru with his puffing, so he is not allowed to play.. i am sure bella and rufus could tire eachother out. sonny would be fore fate's style, total couch potatos...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 10:08 pm

Maryellen wrote:sonny has been known to follow thru with his puffing, so he is not allowed to play.. i am sure bella and rufus could tire eachother out. sonny would be fore fate's style, total couch potatos...

HAHA! Bella talks sh*t until she's called upon - heck, she's been chased out of the water bowl by pups! LOL
Now Fate, that's a different story...she's a couch potato until riled. Bring it, she brings it back...just like her mama :)
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Pitcrew » March 21st, 2006, 10:54 am

Wow! Havent been on here for a while... its great to see people are really interested and excited about our event!
I cant wait to meet you all! We will have plenty of stuff people (dogs)can do, even if they never have before.
Friday will be the day to learn and try many different types of events. We will be having a meeting soon so there will be more details on the website on the events and plans day to day.

This will be a heck of a Pittie Party!
:D
"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is."
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Garlic Gal » April 3rd, 2006, 9:36 pm

Jaime wrote:too bad i am not closer :( this sounds like so much fun
!

Massachusetts is just around the corner from New York

I finally cleared my calender and God willing I plan on coming.

It will take me about 42 hours according to mapquest.

Maybe there should be a contest for 'who travels the farthest'

Nancy, Coco & Betty
Garlic Gal
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » April 3rd, 2006, 9:45 pm

COOL!!!!!

You're not driving from CA are you? :o
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Garlic Gal » April 3rd, 2006, 10:02 pm

I'm making a long vacation out of it.

I'll leave the last week in August.

Take my time enjoy the country side.

:)
Garlic Gal
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » April 3rd, 2006, 10:06 pm

Talk about pressure! All the way from Cali! COOL! :D
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Garlic Gal » April 3rd, 2006, 10:15 pm

'California Dude'

We're the lay back kind of folks.

8)

Heading for the kitchen, time to cook dinner

:wink: Bye for now, Nancy
Garlic Gal
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » April 3rd, 2006, 10:32 pm

WOW....

now THAT is dedication to the breed.

Yes, we will have a 'farthest traveled' award. Just remind me when you get there. :wink:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Pitcrew » April 4th, 2006, 10:22 am

How AWESOME!

That is VERY cool. Can't wait to meet you... never been to Cali. myself. We are workin' hard to make this event worth your trip. Whatever it will be... it will be fun!
"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is."
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

PreviousNext

Return to North East