The Incredibull Bull-ympics - 2006

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby ccc2006 » March 4th, 2006, 6:52 pm

mnp13 wrote:I'm actually running the fastest dog event. It will be a snow fencing corridor with a 'laser' timer at each end so the time will be exact. You can have someone hold your dog at one end and 'pump them up' or put them in a sit/down while you go to the other end. You can use anything you want as bait to get them to you as fast as you can.

Two runs per dog.

So do you live up near Syracuse Michelle? My family lives in Camillus. When we visit, we love going over to Cayuga Lake for picnics/boating. Boy If I had the bucks, I'd have a home right there on the water. Just beautiful!
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » March 4th, 2006, 6:54 pm

uhhhhh

no live bait, no bait that used to be live unless it is in the form of a leather toy.

sorry! :D

(and I know you were kidding)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitmom2104 » March 14th, 2006, 8:35 pm

I was thinking about entering Princess in the fastest dog competion she LOVES to run!! Did I read on the bulllyimpics site that there would be camping out there?? Just wondering because we LOVE camping!!! That would be so cool :D
pitmom2104
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » March 14th, 2006, 8:53 pm

yup, tent camping and RV (self contained only) camping as well
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Romanwild » March 14th, 2006, 9:28 pm

Actually it will be the location of the 2nd annual Pit Bull Sleep Over!!!!!! :o
Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 14th, 2006, 9:57 pm

ccc2006 wrote:So do you live up near Syracuse Michelle? My family lives in Camillus. When we visit, we love going over to Cayuga Lake for picnics/boating. Boy If I had the bucks, I'd have a home right there on the water. Just beautiful!

I'm in Rochester. Cayuga Lake is beautiful
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Purple » March 14th, 2006, 10:53 pm

How far past Ithaca will the Bullympics be? I know how to get to Ithaca, that's where Cornell is!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Iggy » March 14th, 2006, 10:54 pm

This sounds sooo fun! Iggy would love to go! Will there be any relay races or fun stuff that anyone can do? Our Doggy School used to end their sessions with a doggy olympics of sorts -- and we did things like had relay races where we would run to a basket full of clothes, dress the dogs in say, a T-shirt and run back... or...
See who could do the most doggy push ups (sit and then lay down) in 60 seconds or...
Longest sit stay or...
The egg race... etc.,etc.
Just my 2 cents -- either way, it sounds awesome, and I'll be sure to spread the word!
* Lisa
Iggy
Just Whelped

Postby Iggy » March 14th, 2006, 10:55 pm

Purple wrote:How far past Ithaca will the Bullympics be? I know how to get to Ithaca, that's where Cornell is!!

Heyyy Vicky! Are you taking Dexter?? :D
* L
Iggy
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » March 14th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Purple wrote:How far past Ithaca will the Bullympics be? I know how to get to Ithaca, that's where Cornell is!!

http://www.mapquest.com

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Purple » March 14th, 2006, 11:00 pm

Iggy wrote:

Heyyy Vicky! Are you taking Dexter?? :D
* L

OMG!!!!!!!!!I just figured you out!!!! HELLOOOOOO, I've missed you!!!!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » March 14th, 2006, 11:07 pm

DAMNIT! I went to look at the dates, thinking that if they were far enough in advance I could either find someone to cover or if I didn't have anyone booked, yet, I would close the kennel down for a few days so I could go.

Unfortunately, it being a holiday weekend and all when NORMAL people have an extra long weekend, I must work super hard to take care of all those normal people's dogs while they're out having fun.

Poop.
:cry:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » March 14th, 2006, 11:14 pm

Well then, you'll just have to go to the Working Pit Bull Nationals at Chris' the next weekend. I'm planning to make the trip, hopefully Demo will be able to make it as well.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Purple » March 14th, 2006, 11:15 pm

As in this weekend coming up? Where?
Purple
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 14th, 2006, 11:17 pm

Purple wrote:As in this weekend coming up? Where?

huh?

The Bull-ympics are Labor Day weekend, the WPBTCA are the weekend after Labor Day.

http://www.k9sts.com/events/
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Purple » March 14th, 2006, 11:17 pm

mnp13 wrote:
Purple wrote:As in this weekend coming up? Where?

huh?

The Bull-ympics are Labor Day weekend, the WPBTCA are the weekend after Labor Day.

http://www.k9sts.com/events/

Oh, I thought something fun was going on this weekend.... :oops:
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » March 15th, 2006, 12:13 am

mnp13 wrote:Well then, you'll just have to go to the Working Pit Bull Nationals at Chris' the next weekend. I'm planning to make the trip, hopefully Demo will be able to make it as well.

I'll try to make that one work. As long as it's not super busy I can get a friend to cover, but since she doesn't do this on a daily basis I would feel bad having her cover a kennel that is more than 1/2 full.

I am going to try to attend the Swamp Stomp, though. At least part of it.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2006, 12:21 am

We wanted to attend Swamp Stomp, but they scheduled it at an inconvienent time... :x

We'll make it next year.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » March 15th, 2006, 12:22 am

I don't see any dates on the link you provided. Damn missing dates . . .
SisMorphine

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2006, 12:55 am

I think the only dates they have set are for the WPBTCA.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

PreviousNext

Return to North East