Ever Wondered About Animal Communicators?

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby amazincc » March 7th, 2008, 12:30 am

[quote="On March 06 2008, 11:19 PM, SisMorphine"

It's like if someone came up to me and said "Listen. You'd stop being an effing fat-butt if you would stop eating like a cow." Sure, what they said makes perfect sense, but it isn't going to change how I eat.[/quote]

Hey... no talking CRAP about my friend!!! :x
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby SisMorphine » March 7th, 2008, 12:31 am

On March 06 2008, 11:30 PM, amazincc wrote:
On March 06 2008, 11:19 PM, SisMorphine wrote:
It's like if someone came up to me and said "Listen. You'd stop being an effing fat-butt if you would stop eating like a cow." Sure, what they said makes perfect sense, but it isn't going to change how I eat.

Hey... no talking CRAP about my friend!!! :x

Ew you're friends with Fat Alyssa? I'm not. I'm friends with the skinny chick she ate 5 years ago.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby amazincc » March 7th, 2008, 12:35 am

I'm friends w/the artistic, caring, funny Alyssa... you're missing out, Fancy-pants! :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby demolitionic » March 7th, 2008, 1:21 am

GAH!

I would DIE to know what Bunny would like to say!!
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby altrangel » March 7th, 2008, 1:39 am

On March 06 2008, 11:35 PM, amazincc wrote:I'm friends w/the artistic, caring, funny Alyssa... you're missing out, Fancy-pants! :wink:

all fatbutting and artisticness aside, when is she comming after this next?
altrangel
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » March 7th, 2008, 1:44 am

On March 07 2008, 12:39 AM, altrangel wrote:
On March 06 2008, 11:35 PM, amazincc wrote:I'm friends w/the artistic, caring, funny Alyssa... you're missing out, Fancy-pants! :wink:

Not sure yet. We have three full days of readings in March so far. Hopefully she'll be back this spring. I can let you know when the next appointments open up.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby DemoDick » March 7th, 2008, 3:54 am

You know, I was considering the validity of this until someone mentioned the whole "reading from a picture" thing.

I'm calling a Penn & Teller on this one.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby DemoDick » March 7th, 2008, 4:02 am

On second thought, disregard.

I am now Prepared to do full readings on any animal you wish to learn abouT. Interested parties should pm me with their name, doB, AddRess, social security Number and bank accoUnt routing number. I also accept paypal, Money orders, precious metals and cold hard cash.

If you want to know about dead relatives or space aliens and whether you've been abducted...we can talk.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby gayrghts » March 7th, 2008, 5:14 am

On March 07 2008, 12:39 AM, altrangel wrote:

do a search on her.... she's going to be in nashua nh as well.... but is not doing readings there....
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » March 7th, 2008, 8:03 am

She is going to be doing readings up at PS quite often I believe. I'll let you know once I know more.
SisMorphine

Postby SisMorphine » March 8th, 2008, 11:41 am

Sorry guys, I didn't get to talk to her too much last night. We had LOTS of people and a few old faces I ended up chatting with for most of the "after party". Either way, her talk was very interesting so if she's ever in your area giving a lecture I highly suggest going to hear her.
SisMorphine

Previous

Return to North East