Come one, come all to the first annual Barktoberfest
It will be held on Saturday, October 27th from 9-3 in Eliot, Maine and it will include:
Agility Demos (brought to you by Paige Stickney Owner of Canine Adventures)
Pumpkin Carving Contest
Scrap A Pet-Page (for kids- but adults are welcome too. A fun thing to do whether you are new to scrap booking or a pro!)
Pet Costume Contest
Raffles & Prizes
Bobbing for Tennis Balls
Cool Pet Vendors
Essential Oils for Pets & Their humans
Flower Essences and Natural Products
Canine Massage Therapy
Human Massage Therapy
Reiki for Humans
Wagging Tails Pet Photography
Free Nail Clipping
Bake Sales (to benefit rescue groups)
ATTENTION RESCUE GROUPS! Please read below!
We would like to invite you to join us for our first annual Barktober Fest in our new location in Eliot Maine. For details re: services and vendors please go to our website http://www.pawsitivestepsk9.com. We are inviting all local rescues as a mean of networking with various vendors and other rescues, plus it is a great opportunity to bring awareness to your rescue group. THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR A BOOTH RENTAL. You may put beg jars up for donations or sell any items you would like! Again this is just a way to get the word out and network.
In an effort to help our local rescues make as much $ as possible we are offering a few options on a first come first serve basis.
1. We would love to have a rescue group set up a grill and do burgers and dogs. Your group would be responsible for bringing and manning the grill as well as bringing burgers, hotdogs, buns , napkins etc. but since this is a 9-3 p.m. Event everyone will be hungry!
2. A Group to sell soft drinks, h20 etc.
3. A few groups to do bake sales.
4. A group to host the pumpkin carving contest! (You'll need someone to man that pumpkin table!) But you can banner the table etc!
We have an agility demo already, but if you have anyone in your group interested in doing the following things we'd love to chat with you!
5. Pawsitive Steps will be doing CGC testing but we would love to be able to offer TT as well. Do your group have a TT evaluator? Another GREAT way to bring $ into your group.
6. Our TDI tester is not avail that day, does your group have a TDI tester? Another great way to make $ for your group.
7. Protection demos
8. Rally demos
10. Fly ball
Also if you or your groups have friends who have cool crafts for dogs or people please have them contact us. We are looking for people to do human chair massages, spiritual readings, etc. we are trying to include as much cool stuff as possible! We are hoping to make this a yearly event that will draw attention to all the local rescues in need of so much help!!
I'll be there all day long with the famous Wally and the infamous Teeny so if you're in the area DEFINITELY stop by!!!