4/29 + 4/30 AVRT CLUB show and Pull ENFIELD CT

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby cheekymunkee » April 25th, 2006, 2:21 pm

Karen wrote:Dilly's adult female and Phan's hound group. Cuddles is there for laughs in the JR ring with Laura. She's the only one if the kid drops the lead she won't eat someone else's dog or take off. Here they are off lead at the park

THAT is an adorable picture!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Hoyden » April 25th, 2006, 2:27 pm

mnp13 wrote:I'm showing and pulling Riggs.

Are you bringing Ruby too?
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Karen » April 25th, 2006, 2:52 pm

I am sitting here laughing. Kelly went to work and I proceeded to paint Dilly's crate. LOL she will be embarassed yet snicker

Image[/url]
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Hoyden » April 25th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Karen wrote:I am sitting here laughing. Kelly went to work and I proceeded to paint Dilly's crate. LOL she will be embarassed yet snicker

Image[/url]

Nice Work!!!
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » April 25th, 2006, 3:32 pm

Hoyden wrote:

Of course Princess Ruby will be there!!! She will be supervising, keepig Riggs in line and being a general pain in my neck. :)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hoyden » April 25th, 2006, 3:35 pm

mnp13 wrote:
Hoyden wrote:

Of course Princess Ruby will be there!!! She will be supervising, keepig Riggs in line and being a general pain in my neck. :)

If we don't bring Birdie, maybe we can walk her for you and keep her company.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » April 25th, 2006, 3:37 pm

Thanks for the offer!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Previous

Return to North East