Theme parks/amusement parks

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby AchillesThePit » February 15th, 2006, 10:23 pm

I like rollercoaster rides and thought I'll ask you guys this question, and perhaps one day I could go visit all of the ones you guys mention here. :) So, Which amusement parks/theme parks is your favorite? Where is it locate and what's the best ride there? :D
AchillesThePit
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » February 15th, 2006, 10:57 pm

nj- SIX Flags Great Adventure. Roller Coaster- Kanga Din ITs the tallest roller coaster at over 400 feet high, you go from 0-5 seconds at over 200 miles an hour i think..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby bullymommy » February 16th, 2006, 4:51 am

Maryellen wrote:nj- SIX Flags Great Adventure. Roller Coaster- Kanga Din ITs the tallest roller coaster at over 400 feet high, you go from 0-5 seconds at over 200 miles an hour i think..

COOL!!!!!!!!! dan wants to go there soooo bad he is a roller coaster junkie!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby AchillesThePit » February 16th, 2006, 2:49 pm

I've been to Six Flags in VA and GA (or was it FL...don't remember :oops: :P ) Six flags is my favorite so far. In Taiwan there's one quite scary, the track "runs out" when the rollercoaster get to the highest point (before it goes down). That section rollercoaster will be like on a seesaw, and the "broken" track goes down to connect with the rest of the track while the rollercoaster "attach" to it and it will become 90 degree straight. Then it goes down fast and finish the rest of the ride. It looks very scary...I haven't go try that one yet...and I'm afraid to go try it. :oops: :P
AchillesThePit
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » February 16th, 2006, 2:58 pm

Amusement park rides make me do this :puke: and this Image and then more of this Image
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jesseca » February 16th, 2006, 3:10 pm

Ok, well I'm on the west coast. Last summer I went to the Disney California Adventure Park with some friends and the California Screaming Rollar Coaster was awesome. :D
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Insomnia » February 17th, 2006, 10:19 am

Six Flags...the one just outside LA!

I find parachuting more exciting than any roller coaster rides, u may wanna try that.
Insomnia
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Insomnia » February 17th, 2006, 10:20 am

AchillesThePit wrote:I've been to Six Flags in VA and GA (or was it FL...don't remember :oops: :P ) Six flags is my favorite so far. In Taiwan there's one quite scary, the track "runs out" when the rollercoaster get to the highest point (before it goes down). That section rollercoaster will be like on a seesaw, and the "broken" track goes down to connect with the rest of the track while the rollercoaster "attach" to it and it will become 90 degree straight. Then it goes down fast and finish the rest of the ride. It looks very scary...I haven't go try that one yet...and I'm afraid to go try it. :oops: :P

Where is that one in Taiwan? Liufu village?
Insomnia
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby AllAmericanPUP » February 17th, 2006, 3:51 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Amusement park rides make me do this :puke: and this Image and then more of this Image

same here lol.
i've been to the Six flags in St. Louis and the six flags in Houston
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby cheekymunkee » February 17th, 2006, 4:01 pm

The one in Houston is gone now..............so sad. :(

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Miles » February 17th, 2006, 6:20 pm

astroworld is gone thank god! damn gang bangers brought their guns to it, too often. Whatever happend to gangs killing each other in their own neighborhoods? Astroworld used to be fun for the family, but I wouldn't even take a dump there (or maybe I would) much less take children there.

In addition, I'm scared of rollercosters, so I only liked the games and watching my neices & nephews have fun.

PS. Texas Cyclone is for morons... That wood is all rotted and such...
Miles
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » February 17th, 2006, 7:55 pm

I remember when Astroworld opened. :oops:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to Off-Topic