Feel so much better...

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Emi » February 14th, 2006, 5:03 pm

Phew got a phone call from Earl a little bit ago ... PHEW , poor guy had been up since 7am yesterday morning and it was like 2pm here in Houston when he called he sounded so so so tired ... but so glad to hear from him ... :purpleBanana:

Said he had chinase food , and belgium beer for dinner, lol said all the resturants were full cause of Valentines day ...
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby bustersmama » February 14th, 2006, 5:22 pm

Yum.

I didnt know Earl was MIA, glad you heard from him!!! :D
bustersmama
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Emi » February 14th, 2006, 5:24 pm

Oh yeah Bustersmama, he's in Brussels Belgium he left yesterday , he flew out of here at noon, into Newark NJ , then on to Brussels ... will be home on Sunday some time ...
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » February 14th, 2006, 5:39 pm

I love Belgium! Tell him he should take a side trip to Antwerp.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Emi » February 14th, 2006, 5:44 pm

Ok Michelle i'll tell him :)

He only has 3 days of actual work , and will do some sight seeing the other days ... cost to much for a ticket just for 4 days lol
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » February 14th, 2006, 6:02 pm

Cool thing to see in Brussels - Manikin Piss and the huge center square. The statues on the tops of the main buildings are some love triangle of a king / governer or some important person.

Cool thing to see in Antwerp - the huge statue of the guy throwing the giant's hand into the river. Antwerp means 'throwing hand' or something very similar.

One of the two cities has a famous bar in it. It is FULL of Catholic church saints. Every wall, every spare square inch holds the statues. Including the bathrooms. When Demo and I go in May we're going to try and find it. I was there a few years ago, but I can't remember which of the two cities it was in though.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Emi » February 14th, 2006, 6:10 pm

That would be neat to see :)

When I went to Mexico , lol I made them stop at every church possible ... even went to the Virgin de San Juan los logos .. (Sp)

I loved it ...

My inlaws went to Italy last summer , they went to Rome and seen the Vatican , that is one place i'd love to see ..

I think so far by his voice I could tell he liked it better then Japan/Hong Kong , lol when he was there I asked him what he had to eat , he said " Ah food " ... hehe wasn't sure what he had ... :D
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby luvmyangels » February 14th, 2006, 10:51 pm

Glad to hear he made it there safely.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Purple » February 14th, 2006, 10:56 pm

Good to hear all is well! Poor, poor Miss Dottie.........
Purple
I live here

Return to Off-Topic