we know where everyone lives, but where is everyone from?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby bustersmama » February 13th, 2006, 4:22 pm

What about PORK ROLL Mary Ellen?? Yum. and gross at the same time.

I love perogies, my gram and her sisters used to make the homeade all the time back in the day... :D
bustersmama
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby arlosgirl » February 13th, 2006, 4:47 pm

Emi wrote:Arlosgirl, I've been to Rapid City SD, Lead/Deadwood SD, my Grandmother was born in Stickney SD, over near Mitchell SD, she had her first teaching job up in Lead SD, and I had 3 Uncles that worked in the old Gold mines there near Lead SD... 8)

cool! my dad was a poker/black jack dealer in Deadwood. we lived and went to school in Lead. ive always lived in the black hills area, accept for 2 yrs in oregon. i love it here, but i want to see more of the u.s. only been to texas once for 3wks-in dallas when i worked for a friend of mine at the state fair.
arlosgirl
Just Whelped

Postby Sariss » February 22nd, 2006, 8:16 am

Live in Collingwood Ontario, born in Collingwood Ontario.

I only move around for College. Plan on moving to Lake Chestermere, Alberta.
Sariss
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby chance's mom » February 22nd, 2006, 9:34 pm

ok here goes:
born and raised in rabun county ga, yes that is where the movie "deliverance" was filmed and no we are not really rednecks, just like wiskey and shotguns, fourwheelin, and knowing everyone in towns business!
moved to havre, mt for 2 1/2 yrs when it hit 80 below 0 we moved..
to sarasota, fl about 45 mins from tampa/st pete. lived there 10 yrs
and now i am in sunny san diego, ca

my family all lives in n ga still, my 18 year old brother is in the army and in afghanistan
my step-dad is a new yorker born and raised in the bronx, same area a bronx tale was filmed.
i am german, irish and cherokee indian.
chance's mom
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby AchillesThePit » February 24th, 2006, 12:10 pm

Born and raised in Taiwan. At about 19 yrs old I moved to Utah, USA alone for school for some years, and now back in Taiwan again.
AchillesThePit
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » February 24th, 2006, 12:57 pm

lebanon bologna is to die for.. my friend lives in lebanon pa and she gets it all the time for me...

i never had the pork roll from there, is it good too??
Maryellen
I live here

Postby justalovepuppy » February 24th, 2006, 11:35 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm perogies and pizza rolls...

collingwood ontario

HOME OF THE ANNUAL ELVIS JUMP!!!!!!!!!! it's awasome...
justalovepuppy
Just Whelped

Postby lmhn96 » February 25th, 2006, 4:08 am

The sun shines bright in my old Kentucky home. Yep, that's where I was born, but I have lived all over the east coast. From Michigan to Florida. Practically went to a different school every year of my twelve. SC is where home is now, but I still travel a lot. Have a daughter in the San Diego area and one in Milford, Ma. :mindblowing:
lmhn96
Just Whelped

Postby bullymommy » February 27th, 2006, 6:32 am

im a born and raised washington girl!!! born in puyallup lived in orting, Federal way, kirkland, and now everett. however in october we are moving to Las Vegas. (im a self admitted mommy and daddys girl) my parents live down there!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby odnarb » February 27th, 2006, 2:14 pm

My dad was adopted, so his heritage was a mystery. My mother comes from Austrian immigrants. There name was actually changed upon immigration from Von Furstenburg to Furst. My grandfather is a WWII veteran, but his parents were actually Nazi supporters, so my grandfather fighting against them caused a bit of a rift.

I was born in St. Joseph, MO, home of the starting point of the Pny Express and Jesse James. When I was 3 months old, my parents moved to Spencer, IA, where my mom was born & raised. I lived in various communities in NW Iowa until I was 18, when I came to the end of the Pony Express, the Portland, OR area. And, here I still am!
Aimee
Grant the Library Dog
Harry the Hellhound
http://www.odnarb.com
odnarb
Loyally Bully

Postby bustersmama » March 1st, 2006, 6:01 pm

Maryellen wrote:lebanon bologna is to die for.. my friend lives in lebanon pa and she gets it all the time for me...

i never had the pork roll from there, is it good too??

Go to Pathmark or Shoprite and check out the "hot dog" section. It is called Taylors Pork Roll and it is GOOD. Must be fried for best artery clogging effects. YUM. Let me know!
bustersmama
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Off-Topic