Crawling out from under my books to say Hi.

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby madremissy » April 26th, 2011, 5:54 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. VERY busy with school and clinicals. Trying to finish up this last quarter of my Advanced EMT course and two other classes for nursing. It has been a real killer but all worth it.
Today I have a clinical in Labor and Delivery. :dance: Can't wait. Just hope and pray that I can witness a little miracle being born today.
Kinzyl and Sammy are great. Everyday I realize how blessed I am that I have my babies in my life. Sammy is doing better with his back and disc problems and Kinzyl is still the princess. I never realized how much love one dog can give and help ease the stresses in life.
Mckinlee's 3rd birthday is coming up and I still can't believe how time flies. They are now in South Carolina and Josh is doing so well with his job. He is now area supervisor around Greenville, SC. They found a more family friendly apartment complex and it is not in such a busy city as Atlanta. Bristol is much happier back in the country.
Travis is till working his tail off to make sure I can go to school. I am very blessed at this point in my life.
I miss you all and hopefully after June I can come by and post more often. :wave2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Pit♥bull » April 26th, 2011, 8:31 am

Wonderful update Missy - Keep up the good work :)
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Hundilein » April 26th, 2011, 4:35 pm

Keep up the good work, Missy! And Josh is now quite close to me. Let me know next time you come up to visit and maybe I can drop by for lunch or something. ;)
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby iluvk9 » April 26th, 2011, 4:58 pm

Verizon called me. They wanted to know why I went from 4,590 texts a month to 22. I told them you were working hard in college. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » April 26th, 2011, 6:29 pm

Thank Bob :D
Sarah, I am hoping to go up there some time in late June or July. I will definitely let you know. :)

Akkkk, Joyce, Verizon is pissed off at me too. :) Thanks for letting them know our circumstances. :wink:

No babies today. The three little were taking there sweet time about entering the world so I am going to call ahead and go in and watch a pre scheduled C-Section. Then I can go from operating room to nursery with baby and the in post op care with mom.

Now off to study for my test tomorrow on every different kind of shock a body could go into. :confused:
madremissy

Postby TheRedQueen » April 26th, 2011, 7:27 pm

SO proud of you! :cheer:

It makes up for the absence...;) You go girl!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 26th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Missy you are kicking butt!!!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » April 27th, 2011, 10:06 am

What a great update! (Warning! c-sections are really gross, I saw one last week. FYI, "B" horror movies are much more realistic looking than people give them credit for.)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » April 27th, 2011, 10:06 am

What a great update! (Warning! c-sections are really gross, I saw one last week. FYI, "B" horror movies are much more realistic looking than people give them credit for.)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby madremissy » April 27th, 2011, 2:39 pm

Thanks for the warning Michelle. :) I have seen vaginal births and been in the room with a C-section but really wasn't interested in watching then. I was focused on the mother at the time. I am hoping if I can handle some of the trauma I have seen in the ER and on the ambulance so far, HOPEFULLY I will be ok in the OR. You never know since I will be just observing and not have my adreneline up thinking about my next step to help the person.
Thanks everyone for all the encouragement. Keep it coming please. I still have a ways to go. :dance:
madremissy

Return to Off-Topic