Collar storage?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby SLS61185 » March 29th, 2011, 3:26 am

Ummm... Holy crap. Seriously.
Patch has one regular collar that he constantly wears. The rest of his stuff... Well... it's just one leash, one pinch collar, one car harness, one head collar and one long lead thingamajig.... When he goes anywhere with us, they all go... Otherwise his stuff sits on a shelf thing on the very top of the fireplace (not the mantle)... It all sits in a bag that goes with us.
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » March 29th, 2011, 8:49 am

Pit♥Bull wrote:Holy crap...You have more collars than Michelle has shoes.
:lmao:

This is true.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TinaMartin » March 29th, 2011, 9:35 am

mnp13 wrote:
Pit♥Bull wrote:Holy crap...You have more collars than Michelle has shoes.
:lmao:

This is true.

Now if you combine my shoes with Michelle's...
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby TheRedQueen » March 29th, 2011, 9:44 am

SLS61185 wrote:Ummm... Holy crap. Seriously.
Patch has one regular collar that he constantly wears. The rest of his stuff... Well... it's just one leash, one pinch collar, one car harness, one head collar and one long lead thingamajig.... When he goes anywhere with us, they all go... Otherwise his stuff sits on a shelf thing on the very top of the fireplace (not the mantle)... It all sits in a bag that goes with us.

We won't get into the leashes, head halters, harnesses, and other such gear that hangs in other parts of the house...;)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby amalie79 » March 29th, 2011, 10:01 am

Erin, I think you need to start a charitable organization in which people (read: YOU) donate a few (read: 50 or so) collars to the needy pups (read: my dogs) on this forum. Trust me. You'll feel so good about yourself. :D
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » March 29th, 2011, 10:38 am

I'm a collar hoarder...how could I let go of my precious collars? :smileUp:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby amalie79 » March 29th, 2011, 10:51 am

But think of all the GOOD you could do with those collars!
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 29th, 2011, 11:22 am

That's like when Demo says "we need to audit these collars" uh... Which of the custom ordered, custom designed collars should I get rid of?? Might as well tell me to give my shoes away. Just NOT happening.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TinaMartin » March 29th, 2011, 11:27 am

mnp13 wrote:That's like when Demo says "we need to audit these collars" uh... Which of the custom ordered, custom designed collars should I get rid of?? Might as well tell me to give my shoes away. Just NOT happening.

I agree! Says Tina who just recently got another pair of shoes and is waiting on Collars and leashes from Petes Dog Gear. :dance:
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby Tubular Toby » March 29th, 2011, 12:15 pm

Toby is feeling neglected after seeing these photos. :(
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby pocketpit » March 29th, 2011, 2:26 pm

Don't worry I'm a collar whore as well, hence the need for the rubbermaid cart with drawers. I did notice that my leash holders have hooks that allow me to hang the collars by the D ring so I can hang more collars than you can :thbbbbt:
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » March 29th, 2011, 7:16 pm

pocketpit wrote: I did notice that my leash holders have hooks that allow me to hang the collars by the D ring so I can hang more collars than you can :thbbbbt:

But are your hooks in the shape of dog butts? ;) These are what are actually under the collars:

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/la/at-a ... tin-061543

lol

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » March 29th, 2011, 8:16 pm

What you need are these:
http://www.hooklady.com/CH/coat-hooks.htm

Some of them stick out over 6 inches.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » March 29th, 2011, 8:20 pm

or THESE!

This would only hold one, but it's awesome
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby FAB dogs » March 29th, 2011, 8:23 pm

Okay, repeat after me, “My name is Erin and I’m a collar addict” Seriously, admitting you have a problem is the first step. Your dogs are so good looking they don’t need any extra bling. :)

Of course now I feel terrible because my dogs have a collar, a harness and a leash. And at that it’s cheap (or free) items. I also tend to use the same damned leash over and over again if I’m just walking one dog at a time.

I’m thinking maybe you need some kind of coat rack with large hooks that you could hang everything on. If you could find something with hooks up and down the length of it you might have a nice looking collar tree by the time you’re done. Or if you just want something for the larger collars, maybe a hat rack? Something like this:

Tina
Avery - Southpawz Elf Queen, CGC- Siberian Psycho Terrier
Brogan - Southpawz Mystery Man, CGC - Ephelis Spaniel
Fenway - Southpawz 4 Yawkey Way -Bull Collie
And the crazy cats
FAB dogs
Just Whelped

Postby TinaMartin » March 29th, 2011, 8:34 pm

mnp13 wrote:
This would only hold one, but it's awesome

I LOVE THE FROG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby TinaMartin » March 29th, 2011, 8:40 pm

Ok Tina was stupid and just went to the site to look...BAD IDEA! I could go broke there!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby mnp13 » March 29th, 2011, 8:46 pm

TinaMartin wrote:Ok Tina was stupid and just went to the site to look...BAD IDEA! I could go broke there!

Oh, so could I... I just found it.... bad, very very bad.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » March 29th, 2011, 8:52 pm

Ohhh...I love hooks too. :shock:

I have this one already...it's by the front door for leashes, purses, etc

http://www.hooklady.com/R/r25.htm

TheRedQueen

Postby TinaMartin » March 29th, 2011, 8:55 pm

mnp13 wrote:
TinaMartin wrote:Ok Tina was stupid and just went to the site to look...BAD IDEA! I could go broke there!

Oh, so could I... I just found it.... bad, very very bad.

Could you imagine all of the places we could find excuses for hooks for. Demo and Charles would be left shaking their heads. But honey honestly it was the perfect spot. What is the use of buying it if I'm not going to hang it up... :smileUp:
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic