Human medical advice needed

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby iluvk9 » March 31st, 2011, 5:51 am

mnp13 wrote:What happened to using your George Forman grill??

Well, I guess with along being a poor cook, I am a lazy one. :rolleyes2: And if the stuff you put in it is too thick, it doesn't really look cooked and/or it is just dried on the edges. I tried a grilled cheese sandwich and without butter (I seriously don't even have it in the refrig.) it was SUCKY.
Oh, and fatty salmon has more white in it.

8) Makes sense. :doh:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitsnok » May 31st, 2011, 8:34 pm

I know this thread has kind of died, but I also wanted to mention that shade vegetables can be a culprit as well. (tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, etc.) I wasn't aware of this until recently. A family member of
Mine who has been dx'd with severe RA for many years, and was significantly overweight most of her life was dx'd with gluten, and shade vegetable intolerance and within a month of cutting both out she lost 20 lbs and her RA was practically nonexistent. that was in December and I think now she has lost about 50lbs and her RA is still totally under control.
Joyce I know you said you were feeling better but for others I thought this could be valuable info. (I need to take my own advice!)
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » June 1st, 2011, 5:23 am

That is interesting information. :) Good for that lady for losing all that weight!!

I haven't had an ache in my hands since my kickboxing class ended. Ironically, before I took the class, they often were a little annoying in the morning. I am concluding the joint supplement is the factor that cleared it up.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Previous

Return to Off-Topic