Wearing a Vick jersey to a flyball tournament...

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby TheRedQueen » December 6th, 2010, 12:24 am

Yup, someone actually wore a Vick jersey to the flyball tournament this past weekend. I thought my head was going to explode. He is a flyballer, and runs a dog in flyball. :mad2: He was approached by our very own Jenn (fenella), who very nicely told him that his shirt was upsetting people and his response was that he was wearing it to see how many unsolicited comments he could get. So he was just being a jackass...and wearing it to upset people on purpose. Not because there was a game today and he supports the team, not because he thinks Vick "did his time"...nope, just wore it to be a dickhead. He thought it was funny.

John spoke to the regional director, who then told him the same thing Jenn did...but had of course no authority to make him take it off. Of course he has every right to wear such a thing...but really, who does that shit? What was also upsetting to us was that not only was he being a dick, but his team just stood around with him, and his wife (with two young kids) started off with a "yes, but..." before another teammate of ours cut her off and said..."there's no excuse for that" and walked away.

Our team was going to bring in some jumper cables to make our point...but we didn't want everything to get out of hand... :nono:

If anyone would like to contact this team...here's their contact info on their website. 8)
http://www.unitedwefly.org/contact.php
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby mnp13 » December 6th, 2010, 12:37 am

Wow, now THAT is poor taste. His own team should have made him take it off... just because they were embarrassed to be seen with him. Next time, have someone "slip" and dump soda down the front of him.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » December 6th, 2010, 12:43 am

mnp13 wrote:Wow, now THAT is poor taste. His own team should have made him take it off... just because they were embarrassed to be seen with him. Next time, have someone "slip" and dump soda down the front of him.

Well, one of our flyball friends (who runs a fast little rescue pit bull) was going to see that he had a little "accident" on his way out to his van today...and wanted to know if we had bail money. 8)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby Hoyden » December 6th, 2010, 1:23 am

You need a blow up pool and one of those air compressors that plug into the wall or the cigarette lighter in the van along with those jumper cables.

I honestly would not have been able to keep my mouth shut. I WOULD have gone out to my truck, got the jumper cables, brought them into the building inside of a bag, then walked over and draped them around his neck and told him that he might need these. That I heard they're great for increasing performance.

It's moments like these that makes me want to teach my new dog to lift his leg and piss on command with a covert hand signal. Men like that would get pissed on.

People like him piss me off because he is looking for a reaction and god damn I want to give him a reaction he will NEVER forget. Then again I know it will tweak his rotten little brain if he gets NO reaction what so ever.

Next time you see him, give him a quarter, preferably canadian or a play money quarter. That's how much of the money that Vick gets out of every dollar he makes per the trustees. He lives on an allowance.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 6th, 2010, 9:01 am

Fucker. Where was the tourney this past weekend? I'll contact them and say that I was there and very offended.

People are idiots.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby pitsnok » December 6th, 2010, 10:30 am

Oh, ew. I would rather him actually be a supporter of Vick.
How can people be so ... ... backwards? I really can't understand how that is fun to anyone.
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » December 8th, 2010, 8:59 pm

The tourney was the Jet Set tourney in York, PA this past weekend...:)

TheRedQueen

Return to Off-Topic