Need idea help

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby TheRedQueen » September 15th, 2010, 11:33 pm

I'm ordering a custom shirt for Braden (the 9 year old that runs Score in flyball)...
He's getting three days out of school, and is flying to Indianapolis to meet us for the CanAm Classic flyball tournament (I love his parents!) in October. So I want a cool shirt for him, in team colors. The CanAm is going to be the biggest flyball tournament in the world...Guiness book of world records is coming Saturday for us to set a new record (500 dogs at least have to be entered on Sat.). SIX rings of racing! This is a big deal.

The front of the shirt will say "Two-Lane Highway Flyball Team"

The back...I'm still working that out. My sister suggested a "Priceless" type of thing...which I like a lot...but I'm stuck. This is what I've gotten...but I want more...(and the food part, not so much).

Anyone have thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

Plane Ticket to Indianapolis...$150.00
Food for the weekend...$100.00

Being a Junior handler running a 4 second dog at CanAm...Priceless!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Hundilein » September 15th, 2010, 11:40 pm

Basketball Tug...however much $$ you spent to make Score's tug???
Entry fee for the tournament???
Gym membership to build up muscles to play with said tug???

How did you meet Braden/how did he end up as Score's handler? Could you play with that?
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » September 15th, 2010, 11:42 pm

Hundilein wrote:Basketball Tug...however much $$ you spent to make Score's tug???
Entry fee for the tournament???
Gym membership to build up muscles to play with said tug???

How did you meet Braden/how did he end up as Score's handler? Could you play with that?

I was thinking about the tug price...that would be good...replacement basketballs...lol

He started by working Score in puppy class...not that exciting. :|
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » September 16th, 2010, 5:45 am

I was thinking of some sort of title for Braden, but I don't know what someone in his position is called...."Master Flyball Coach" or "Braden: TopHandler" or something like that to make him feel like he is personally getting a title for what he does.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » September 16th, 2010, 9:43 am

iluvk9 wrote:I was thinking of some sort of title for Braden, but I don't know what someone in his position is called...."Master Flyball Coach" or "Braden: TopHandler" or something like that to make him feel like he is personally getting a title for what he does.

Yeah...he's a start person...and he's good at it...but that seemed a bit hokey. But he does boss me around...hmmmm

TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » September 16th, 2010, 5:24 pm

Does he call you Erin? If so, "ERIN'S BOSS".
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby amazincc » September 16th, 2010, 6:34 pm

Plane Ticket to Indianapolis...$150.00
Hotel, entry fees, and miscellaneous...$100.00

Being a Junior handler running a 4 second dog at CanAm...Priceless!

Sometimes less is more. :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby TheRedQueen » September 16th, 2010, 6:53 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Does he call you Erin? If so, "ERIN'S BOSS".

Oooh...that's good! I may have to get him a second shirt! 8)

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » September 20th, 2010, 10:42 pm

How many races did it take him to earn his onyx? How about that dollar amount?

"Earning score's onyx award $xxx"

(Though you might not want to total that up!!)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Off-Topic