THE CONFESSION THREAD

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby TheRedQueen » February 1st, 2011, 8:49 pm

Rip likes to stay outside and lay in the snow all night...even though he can barely move afterwards...I have to shoo him in...old bastard dog.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby call2arms » February 1st, 2011, 11:31 pm

The cat lays on the dog ben in the computer room. I have to convince Jack tp go lay down on his bed. Boulette refuses to leave the bed, and swats at Jack.

Jack walks away.

My dog is getting pu$$y whipped.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby furever_pit » February 1st, 2011, 11:44 pm

LOL!!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » February 2nd, 2011, 1:01 am

call2arms wrote:The cat lays on the dog ben in the computer room. I have to convince Jack tp go lay down on his bed. Boulette refuses to leave the bed, and swats at Jack.

Jack walks away.

My dog is getting pu$$y whipped.

That's the exact same thing that happens in our house!! lol
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby call2arms » February 2nd, 2011, 1:12 am

Is your cat 16, toothless and clawless (not by my choice) too, making this even more hilarious?

Boulette has come into his own with age - 5 years ago he would have been lazing on his window sill away from the dog but now the whole computer room (and sometimes the corridor) is kitty property. Maybe he's decided that renal failure is creeping too fast to lose another day of dog a$$-kicking. Livin' the life!

Earlier I had to get the cat off the bed (he has his OWN cat-sized bed) so that Jack didn't have to lay on the cold floor next to me. Not that he doesn't have his own cozy chair in the living room and another bed next to his beloved heat plinth in the kitchen.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Hoyden » February 2nd, 2011, 2:11 am

The snow isn't bothering me too much. It's that I don't have good pair of boots with traction that is keeping me it.
Birdie is turning in a snow dog and I'm glad for it.

Gremlin has her outside playing in the snow for 2 - 3 hours at least twice per day Birdie wears which ever coat she pics, but won't wear boots.

I made her some with some elk scraps, she wanted to eat them Jerk dog
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby hugapitbull » February 2nd, 2011, 11:15 pm

Since Trouble gets cottage cheese in her food daily, we always have multiple containers in the refrigerator. I grabbed a container Monday, threw it in my bag and left for work. Imagine my surprise when I started to eat breakfast and found I had Trouble's breakfast! :shock:
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby BullyLady » February 2nd, 2011, 11:28 pm

hugapitbull wrote:Since Trouble gets cottage cheese in her food daily, we always have multiple containers in the refrigerator. I grabbed a container Monday, threw it in my bag and left for work. Imagine my surprise when I started to eat breakfast and found I had Trouble's breakfast! :shock:

LMAO
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby iluvk9 » February 3rd, 2011, 7:12 am

But did you eat it anyway? THAT would definitely belong in this confession thread. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Pit♥bull » February 3rd, 2011, 7:36 am

hugapitbull wrote:Since Trouble gets cottage cheese in her food daily, we always have multiple containers in the refrigerator. I grabbed a container Monday, threw it in my bag and left for work. Imagine my surprise when I started to eat breakfast and found I had Trouble's breakfast! :shock:
I somehow heard about that :P
:puke:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby furever_pit » February 3rd, 2011, 8:57 am

LOL!!!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby copperlegend » February 3rd, 2011, 11:58 am

I just unleashed a whole mess of frustration on someone. No big deal, right? It happens...

Well, I did it in response to a stupid Facebook status. That's not how I wanted to do it, but the fingers started typing and I just could not hold back any longer. And I feel FANTASTIC about it.
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 3rd, 2011, 2:00 pm

lol Well then GOOD FOR YOU!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby BigDogBuford » February 3rd, 2011, 2:10 pm

When I used to work retail and I knew my co-worker that I didn't like was opening the next morning, I'd open up all the rolled coins so that's she'd have to count it all in the AM. :oops:
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Pit♥bull » February 3rd, 2011, 2:18 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:When I used to work retail and I knew my co-worker that I didn't like was opening the next morning, I'd open up all the rolled coins so that's she'd have to count it all in the AM. :oops:
Just a reminder to self.... Don't make Jeanine mad. :shock:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » February 3rd, 2011, 4:40 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:When I used to work retail and I knew my co-worker that I didn't like was opening the next morning, I'd open up all the rolled coins so that's she'd have to count it all in the AM. :oops:

LMAO
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby BigDogBuford » February 3rd, 2011, 4:44 pm

Did I forget to mention that she was a total bitch?
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby TheRedQueen » February 7th, 2011, 9:29 am

I have let the puppies out into the yard TWICE in 24 hours...into the yard accidentally with the crazy boarding bitch that picked a fight with Score a while back. She's on strict Crate/Rotate...and here, I've let the puppies out twice with her around...I actually had to kick Falcon away, so she wouldn't eat him...and now he's all worried about coming near me. Better than a vet bill though.

This is why I can't do C/R permanatly...because I'm stupid and forgetful.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby SLS61185 » February 8th, 2011, 12:40 am

I can't get Patch to walk normal on his regular collar. He has to walk on a pinch, which is perfectly fine with me. The problem? He's in classes right now and our trainer will NOT test him out with it on. He has to be on his regular collar. We only have a few more weeks before we have to do it. I think I'm SOL.

We've had him since he was seven weeks... He's now three. This is the first time we've ever put him in any kind of class.

We had a 'temperment test' done on his a few weeks ago to see if he was dog agressive.
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby call2arms » February 8th, 2011, 11:29 pm

My cat was just... pleasuring himself. Kneading at his cushion with hazy eyes. Then, licking "the area" furiously. No details, I saw proof this whole thing was NOT innocent. :shock:

I am very troubled and uncomfortable. My cat does NOT have a sex life. He's been neutered about a million years ago to avoid that.

call2arms
Boys Stink

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic