THE CONFESSION THREAD

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby TinaMartin » September 13th, 2010, 9:47 am

HappyChick wrote:On going huh?

I am OCD with the laundry too and the dishwasher. I will restack the dishwasher if someone else has put dishes in it. My socks are paired, folded together, stacked on end, and sorted by color.

Oh, and I'm a Wiccan. (I don't tell people that because they often times think that means I worship Satan)

So glad someone else does the sock thing. All of the heels have to face the same way in the drawer as well.
My best friend is Wiccan and is the same way for the same reasons.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby PetieMarie22 » September 13th, 2010, 9:58 am

Cold Stone Creamary is my worst enemy!!

HappyChick wrote:Oh, and I'm a Wiccan. (I don't tell people that because they often times think that means I worship Satan)

My father is a spiritualist, he talks to dead people. He is also a medium and leads his own sceances. I actually went to one before.

SLS61185 wrote:Workin' at Cracker Barrel, makes that VERY hard.

I worked in restaurants for about 12 years. When I got my full time job that I'm at now, I worked one or two shifts still. Towrds then end, I really thought I was gonna lose it on someone. It was Father's Day last year and this20 something year old spoiled brat was with her father. She started giving me crap about every little thing and I felt myslef really starting to lose it. I kept a smile on my face as best as I could, but I kept getting visions of dumping this girls drink right on her head and then taking out 12 years of dealing with jerks right on her prissy little butt. When I picked up the credit card receipt, she wrote "0, poor service" in the tip line. I put in my two weeks before I ruined my good reputation with the restaurant.
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TinaMartin » September 13th, 2010, 10:08 am

PetieMarie22 wrote:I worked in restaurants for about 12 years. When I got my full time job that I'm at now, I worked one or two shifts still. Towrds then end, I really thought I was gonna lose it on someone. It was Father's Day last year and this20 something year old spoiled brat was with her father. She started giving me crap about every little thing and I felt myslef really starting to lose it. I kept a smile on my face as best as I could, but I kept getting visions of dumping this girls drink right on her head and then taking out 12 years of dealing with jerks right on her prissy little butt. When I picked up the credit card receipt, she wrote "0, poor service" in the tip line. I put in my two weeks before I ruined my good reputation with the restaurant.

I hate people like that! I couldnt waitress because I cant deal with people like that. They would wear their food. Charles tells me all sorts of things that customers do. How he deals with it I dont know. Some of his wait staff has ended up crying because of rude customers.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby pitsnok » September 13th, 2010, 1:09 pm

1. If I see someone I know when I'm out in public by myself I will avoid them unless I know they saw me. I am so awkward and anxious when put in an unexpected situation that I would rather just avoid them altogether. I have social anxiety when going to a new place--especially when I'm alone. If I don't have someone to accompany me I will find any excuse to miss out on whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing.

2. I want fake boobs...mine aren't small by any means, but I just love the look of fake boobs, haha.

3. I have 'intimacy' issues. I have seen sex ruin relationships my entire life and it causes me to have a sort of negative feeling towards it. That's the only problem Tanner and I have, but he's understanding for the most part. (Probably TOO much info, but hey I'm just being honest).

4. I feel like I suck as an artist. But I know I'm actually really talented, I just lack the creativity I see in my peers.

5. Getting piercings absolutely terrifies me. It hasn't kept me from getting them, but I would rather do them myself. Tattoos and shots though--no big deal. :|

6. This was REALLY hard for me to type out. I have serious problems showing weakness and letting my guard down.

EESH!
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby maberi » September 13th, 2010, 2:57 pm

Ok, I'll play too

1.) I'm half Iranian. My dad was born and raised there and was the first in the family to make the trek over to the states. Everyone assumes because I have dark hair and because my last name ends in a vowel, that I am Italian. 9 times out of 10 I go along with that assumption. That odd disgusted look you get when you tell someone that your dog is a pit bull is eerily similar to the looks you get when you tell someone you are Middle Eastern.

2.) I have a huge problem showing affection of any kind (unless it is to a dog). It makes me extremely uncomfortable and I feel as if I'm doing something wrong. That definitely hasn't been easy on Heidi and is probably a big reason for my fondness of dogs. They allow me the ability to express feelings that I can't normally deal with

3.) I care about what others think of me WAY too much and because of this it has caused a waterfall affect in other areas of my life (item 1 and 2 are perfect examples).

4.) I like that Vampire Diaries show on tv. I honestly watch nothing during the week on tv but will make a point to watch that stupid show :|
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby LMM » September 13th, 2010, 3:00 pm

maberi wrote:
4.) I like that Vampire Diaries show on tv. I honestly watch nothing during the week on tv but will make a point to watch that stupid show :|

You will never live this down :D

Psssst. Is it good? I need a new show!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby maberi » September 13th, 2010, 3:03 pm

Lol, tell me about it. Even Heidi laughs at me about it but it never fails; you will find Kayden and I laying on the couch together every week watching it

PS - Yes it is good :wink:
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby iluvk9 » September 13th, 2010, 3:42 pm

Add to my list:

1) I LOVE Iranian men. Especially half-Iranian. :)

2) I am obsessed with "Gene Simmons Family Jewels". I never really liked KISS, or Gene for that matter, but I find his kids SO down to earth, and Gene SO different than his KISS persona.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TinaMartin » September 13th, 2010, 4:17 pm

maberi wrote:Ok, I'll play too

1.) I'm half Iranian. My dad was born and raised there and was the first in the family to make the trek over to the states. Everyone assumes because I have dark hair and because my last name ends in a vowel, that I am Italian. 9 times out of 10 I go along with that assumption. That odd disgusted look you get when you tell someone that your dog is a pit bull is eerily similar to the looks you get when you tell someone you are Middle Eastern.

Ummm Matt your hot...enough said.
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby TheRedQueen » September 17th, 2010, 10:48 am

I hate my foster dog, and I think she should be humanely euthanized because of her fear issues. The rescue is taking her back for one more chance. :rolleyes2:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby ArtGypsy » September 18th, 2010, 12:29 pm

We can Talk About Our Dogs All Day Long, But to Bring a Group of People Together, Establishing Understanding, Rapport and Trust, v it's the Limb we Must Let go Of, in Order to Share Secrets.

Great Idea, Joyceie! :wink:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby iluvk9 » September 18th, 2010, 7:07 pm

Thank you, Jody. That was very nice of you to say.

And what are YOUR confessions? :popcorn2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby ArtGypsy » September 18th, 2010, 7:43 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Thank you, Jody. That was very nice of you to say.

And what are YOUR confessions? :popcorn2:

SHOOT.
i WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START......

OR...................Once I Start I wouldn't know where to stop.
ArtGypsy

Postby ArtGypsy » September 18th, 2010, 8:23 pm

maberi wrote:Ok, I'll play too

1.) I'm half Iranian. My dad was born and raised there and was the first in the family to make the trek over to the states. Everyone assumes because I have dark hair and because my last name ends in a vowel, that I am Italian.

THIS:: 9 times out of 10 I go along with that assumption. That odd disgusted look you get when you tell someone that your dog is a pit bull is eerily similar to the looks you get when you tell someone you are Middle Eastern.
BREAKS my Heart....... :(

Hold Your Head Up...... :bitchSlap: :D
ArtGypsy

Postby AllAmericanPUP » September 19th, 2010, 12:20 am

I slept with a taken man when i was working in Alabama :lurk: He wasn't married but he did have a girlfriend and he was honest about it. I was sad and lonely and desperately needed to get away from my parents.

I'm a bad person!! :sad3:
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby iluvk9 » September 19th, 2010, 6:00 am

AllAmericanPUP wrote:I slept with a taken man when i was working in Alabama :lurk: He wasn't married but he did have a girlfriend and he was honest about it. I was sad and lonely and desperately needed to get away from my parents.

"Taken" is very different from "legally married", IMO. :) And, I don't think you are a "bad person".
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby HappyChick » September 19th, 2010, 10:08 am

AllAmericanPUP wrote:I slept with a taken man when i was working in Alabama :lurk: He wasn't married but he did have a girlfriend and he was honest about it. I was sad and lonely and desperately needed to get away from my parents.

Making a mistake like that doesn't mean you are bad, it means you are human. Live and learn, baby girl, live and learn.
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » September 19th, 2010, 2:19 pm

No, you're not a "bad person"... You are young and were thinking with parts of yourself other than your "adult brain." Been there, done that. You made a decision that wasn't the best in retrospect, but I learned something a long time ago from my 12th grade English teacher - "You make the best decision you can in the time that you have." That is what you did. Are you ok? Is he ok? You're not pregnant (I hope ;) ) so there is not a physical tie to him, though there is always that "other" link (unfortunately.)

Girl, I have a past that is... shall we say... unmentionable in polite circles (but pretty damn funny in impolite ones!)... it made me who I am, and who I am is ultimately a pretty good person in the long run.

From what I know of you, you are doing your best to get your lift together - and your life has not been easy... what little you have shared here and on other forums has, well, flat out sucked and you have done very well for yourself by working hard without the support that many of us have had. (I won't say "taken for granted" because I don't take my parents for granted)

Don't be ashamed. You had a fling. If you don't like that you did it, learn from that, and don't do it again. There is no reason to beat yourself up over it.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby AllAmericanPUP » September 19th, 2010, 2:50 pm

Nope no harm came out of it. I don't necessarily feel bad about doing it but i feel bad for his GF who has no idea that he's a cheater.
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby SvcDogSawyer » September 19th, 2010, 10:05 pm

!. I have no pants on while I'm typing this.
2. I love the movie City of Angels(Meg Ryan & Nicholas Cage).
3. I gave away or sold all my guns for Erin.
4. I have 20 swords and at least 10 other medieval weapons.
5. I found out the hard way that having sex in a really hot shower while standing can cause one to pass out.
6. I still have no pants on.
John & Sawyer

"Damn Walkies"
SvcDogSawyer
Not Patrick's Nipple

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic