How can someone be so cruel?!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Muttkip » August 1st, 2010, 6:18 pm

You guys remember my friend that died from falling off the balcony in Florida about 4 months ago.

Well some stupid ass kid made a comment last telling one of Brandon's close friends to "Go fall off a balcony". And naturally in a small town that is mourning the loss of an amazing guy, this set off a bomb so to speak. Now the guy his "drunk friend" said it and I'm not buying it. Everything I've seen and read on Facebook and the people I've talk to about it says anytime you mention it to people, he gets REALLY defensive.....which makes me wonder.

I know I shouldn't be rambling about my drama on a forum, but that one small line was the cruelest thing I've heard in a LONG time. Especially with Brandon's death still a fresh massive wound on everyone's mind and hearts. How can someone be so cruel to say such a thing?!

I know it shouldn't seem like a big deal and it doesn't seem that cruel, but Brandon was an AMAZING person and is missed and loved by many!!! I hope karma takes care of the bastard who said that because talking horrible and comments like that, are cruel and wrong.....

Alright sorry for the rant....I just found this flat out wrong and needed to vent before I did something.

And Brandon, Rest In Peace buddy we love you and miss you. We'll see you again someday!
Muttkip
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » August 1st, 2010, 7:46 pm

RIP Brandon.

People often say things "in the moment" and after it comes out of their mouths it hurts others. So sad someone made a comment like this.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Off-Topic