Another round of 100 degree temps?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby TheRedQueen » July 24th, 2010, 9:47 am

Supposed to be 100 in town today...over 100 in Baltimore and DC today...from what I've heard.

Hoping the power grid holds up...this sucks big time.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby madremissy » July 24th, 2010, 9:52 am

I know it is supposed to be hot in the south, but this is ridiculously hot. I feel for those that aren't used to these temps at all. Everyone be safe and know when it is too hot to be outside.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby PetieMarie22 » July 24th, 2010, 9:56 am

It's in the high 80's here in Rochester, NY. But extremly HUMID! My basement is like a cave and the doors in my house are all swollen so I can't shut them!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » July 24th, 2010, 10:37 am

Yeah, we're humid too...last night at flyball, it was in the 80s well after dark, and every breath felt damp...

I'm supposed to go scoop a client's yard today...I'm thinking they'll understand if I excuse myself from that duty today. ;)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Off-Topic