How do you stop spamming on Craigslist?!?!?!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby iluvk9 » June 14th, 2010, 3:51 pm

UGHHHH.....

I listed something for sale. I used the "anonymous response system". I also have an "alternate email" that I only use for crap like this.

So, I get this and want to stop them from bothering me!!!! :cuss:

I got a few of these: :rolleyes2:

Thank you for getting back with me

I'm very interested in this but before I buy it I need to know if its
the same one I'm looking for because I can't afford another mistake
Please check out this video here I uploaded, which i am looking to buy.

And one of these: :bs:

I'm glad you still have it for sale,i would have love to come and see it,but my scheduled is very tight.I will mail out your payment once you provide your full name.phone number and address.I can only pay via money order as am on a business trip now,pls let me know where to send your payment to because i wouldn't want to lose it to someone else.I don't mind adding Thirty ($30) dollars so you can keep it in my favor,you should get your payment in 4-6 working days i will appreciate if you can get the ad off craigslist so i can be sure you are keeping it in my favor..Please let me know as soon as you receive it so i can start making arrangement for the pick-up.Thanks
Edit

Does Craiglist want to know about this crap or do I just laugh it off? :nono:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby amazincc » June 14th, 2010, 3:57 pm

CL does not filter responses or weed out spam... it's fairly self-regulatory, so delete those and put a curse on those people from afar. :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby PetieMarie22 » June 14th, 2010, 4:09 pm

Let me know if you figure it out. I just keep deleting them. I've had the same e-mail adress for 10 years so I'm loaded with spam anyway!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » June 14th, 2010, 5:21 pm

amazincc wrote:CL does not filter responses or weed out spam... it's fairly self-regulatory, so delete those and put a curse on those people from afar. :wink:

Great. I get all excited thinking I have the crap sold, and then I get these losers annoying me. :bs:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Off-Topic