Okay, I need some input.

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby pitsnok » May 25th, 2010, 3:10 pm

I am kind of dying to get straight bangs...

like this:

I am just having a really hard time deciding whether or not I should do it.

Here is a recent picture of me:

Sorry it is a bad angle, and blurry... we were using a fish eye attachment lens and it lowers the quality of the pictures. But I wanted one with my hair the way it is right now because it changes so often, haha.

here is a not-so recent one but you can see my face better:

Please tell me what you think!! I want to do it but a few people are telling me no, so i wanted to get non-biased opinions.
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby maberi » May 25th, 2010, 3:14 pm

Ummm, based on the pics, I don't think you can go wrong...
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby TheRedQueen » May 25th, 2010, 3:26 pm

I would love to have straight bangs like that...*jealous*...but my hair is tooooooo curly, and I don't mess with flat irons (too lazy).

I'm thinking that you can pull them off... 8)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby pitsnok » May 25th, 2010, 3:31 pm

I have really wavy hair and my only two concerns are 1. it is summer and i will be sweaty, but a headband or bobby pin can keep them off my face if I am outside... and 2. my eyebrows are kind of my claim to fame (haha) so I don't really want to cover them up!

Ummm, based on the pics, I don't think you can go wrong...

Thanks. :wink:

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 25th, 2010, 4:20 pm

You are so cute! Maybe get the bangs, but get them very long, like down to your eyes. Then if you want them shorter, you can go shorter and it won't be such a shock that you cut them.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby katiek0417 » May 25th, 2010, 6:46 pm

Don't do it! At least not in summer...sure, you can use a headband/bobby pin...but, then, what's the point of having bangs?

And, when they grow out, you'll get to that awkward phase where you'll hate them...

JMO...I do bangs about once every 2-3 years...my hairdresser is actually a member on here (jnreem)...and she did them for me last...during winter...and now I'm happy to have them grown out...
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby madremissy » May 25th, 2010, 7:34 pm

I am with Katrina. I have them. Ok for the winter but now that it is summer all I do is where my hair back and up. Too hot on my forehead. I think you look great in that first picture with the swoop to the side.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby amazincc » May 25th, 2010, 9:37 pm

Long bangs... I think you would look pretty if they are still somewhat long... just in case you later change your mind and want your hair back. :shock: :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitsnok » May 25th, 2010, 11:58 pm

Long bangs... I think you would look pretty if they are still somewhat long... just in case you later change your mind and want your hair back. :shock: :wink:

I am the queen of impulsive major hair changes...which is why I have been asking every single person in the world for their opinion. Last February my hair was about as long as it is now and I cut it at a really hard angle asymmetrical bob. Needless to say it has taken THIS long for it to grow back out so I have learned to think my decisions through very thoroughly!

pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby PetieMarie22 » May 26th, 2010, 11:38 am

You will probably need to do it or be forever curious about if you would have liked it or not. Espeically if you are a person that likes to do different things with your hair. My experience with bangs was not a good one. I was trying for the Penolope Cruz look and got the Winnie Cooper look. A few months with a head band fixed it though! When I feel like doing something different with my hair I always tell myself "It's only hair, it will grow back!"
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TinaMartin » May 26th, 2010, 12:49 pm

I think your face could rock bangs!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Return to Off-Topic