Custom Caricature fundraiser for NCCF

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby TheRedQueen » April 26th, 2010, 10:23 am

I can post this in two places on PBT, right? It's under the Canine Cancer section also...but I figured it might be seen more down here in Off-topic too. :D

Our flyball team is currently thinking of ways to raise money for the National Canine Cancer Foundation. We have a tournament coming up that we'll be attending...the Coconut Classic on June 19-20. The host team, Fur Fun, raised over $800 last year for the NCCF, and this year, they're challenging all of the teams to raise money also. So we're in the process of looking for ways to raise money. One team is selling car magnets for $1 apiece.

My idea is to sell custom caricatures of people's dogs...and sell them for a higher price (more than $1=caricature). So I'm offering a custom caricature, 8x10", color or b/w...from a photo of your dog...for $25.00. Every bit of the donation will be going to the National Canine Cancer Foundation. A nice gift for someone who has a dog battling cancer, or just a nice gift for yourself!

Would anyone be interested? I'll put up a sample sometime this week...I'll do one of my little fluffy cancer survivor, Ripley...so be on the lookout for that! In the meantime...please let me know if you have questions! We don't have a way to collect money yet...but we'll be setting that up soon!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby TheRedQueen » April 29th, 2010, 8:56 am

"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby cheekymunkee » April 29th, 2010, 8:58 pm

LOVE IT!!! I wish I werent broke.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby TheRedQueen » May 2nd, 2010, 8:58 pm

Come on PBT folks! Dig Deep!

We're at about $400 right now...and another team is at $500...We MUST win! ;)

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » May 11th, 2010, 8:58 am

More caricature samples!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6 ... bf4c261d0d

Remember...this fund-raiser ends next month...so send your donation today! The caricatures are being done in order of $$$ received! :)

TheRedQueen

Postby Jodi » May 12th, 2010, 8:37 pm

How do we go about ordering a caricature? I'm sure it's right in front of my face, but I couldn't figure it out :rolleyes2:
Jodi
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » May 12th, 2010, 9:43 pm

Jodi wrote:How do we go about ordering a caricature? I'm sure it's right in front of my face, but I couldn't figure it out :rolleyes2:

:clap:

For ordering and sending pics: TheRedQueen4@red-rover.biz

For donations via Paypal: Paypal account (linked to our flyball account) is petpalds@verizon.net

THANKS! :D

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » May 18th, 2010, 2:43 pm

TheRedQueen

Postby amazincc » May 18th, 2010, 5:39 pm

I :heartbeat: the first one... Can't wait to get mine! :D :D :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby TheRedQueen » June 9th, 2010, 10:57 am

We're getting closer to the deadline for donations (June 25th)...so if anyone would like a caricature...please email me at TheRedQueen4@red-rover.biz or PM me. :)

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » June 9th, 2010, 11:05 am

Sorry, that should be June 19th!

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » June 9th, 2010, 11:10 am

Feel free to share this link with everyone you know!

http://comeovertoredrover.blogspot.com/ ... aiser.html

100% of the donation goes to the NCCF

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » June 22nd, 2010, 6:25 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Feel free to share this link with everyone you know!

http://comeovertoredrover.blogspot.com/ ... aiser.html

100% of the donation goes to the NCCF

Last chance to get a caricature...taking orders/donations until this Friday, June 25th...and if you've ordered, but not paid...please do so! We need the money in by Friday!

:D

TheRedQueen

Return to Off-Topic