RESCUE ME - New season!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby madremissy » June 30th, 2010, 11:43 am

Ditto what Joyce said. I was just a little lost through it all. Please help me understand. :)
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby BullyLady » June 30th, 2010, 12:58 pm

I was totally confused and I hated it. If the whole season is that dumb I'm out. :P
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby Marinepits » July 14th, 2010, 9:09 am

Dear god no. NOT LIEU! :sad2:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby iluvk9 » July 14th, 2010, 4:33 pm

Marinepits wrote:Dear god no. NOT LIEU! :sad2:

I have it saved and am going to see it tonight. :shocker:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » July 14th, 2010, 7:35 pm

What happened??????? I don't have DVR and I had to watch Deadliest Catch. Joyce close your ears. Now someone tell me what happened please :)
madremissy

Postby iluvk9 » July 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

It seems Lou's weight has caused him problems...he seems to have died on the firehouse floor.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby iluvk9 » July 2nd, 2011, 6:31 pm

GOOD NEWS, PEOPLE!!!!! RESCUE ME IS BACK on July 13th! :dance: It will be the final season, but ooohh did we enjoy Tommy and the gang. 8)

I am also looking forward to one of the shows where someone unfortunately dies and our FDNY Firefighters are at the "funeral". Yes, my son is one of them. :giggle:

I posted these shots of FDNY with RESCUE ME actors before.....But bear with me. I am the Mommy. :)

He is second from left side in this one.

iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » July 2nd, 2011, 7:20 pm

Don't let me forget to record it when Jimmy is going to be on.

I hope I get to watch it more this season than last. I don't have to miss it because of studying anymore :dance:
madremissy

Postby iluvk9 » July 3rd, 2011, 6:04 am

madremissy wrote:Don't let me forget to record it when Jimmy is going to be on.

I hope I get to watch it more this season than last. I don't have to miss it because of studying anymore :dance:

I don't know which episode, because they weren't told where it fits into the story. It could be a dream sequence for all we know. But Denis Leary wasn't there for the taping, so there are lots of ideas in my head about what happens. It could be Tommy's funeral, it could be a dream of his, or maybe his part AT the funeral was taped at a different time.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » September 7th, 2011, 6:14 pm

Tonight is the season finale!!!!! Joyce's Jimmy is going to be on.... I have my kleenex ready. :(
madremissy

Postby iluvk9 » September 7th, 2011, 6:43 pm

TWIN! I was just looking for this thread to post in it.

For those of you who want the "inside scoop", which I don't have....

The firefighters that were trapped in the building at that end of last week's show were not at the taping of the scene Jimmy was in. After seeing the previews for tonight, I am thinking they all perished. Jimmy said there were a few coffins. And Leary wasn't there. Not that it means anything really, because they edit so much.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby iluvk9 » September 8th, 2011, 5:50 am

SPOILER ALERT!

Nothing like we thought!!!! If I could explain it all, I would, but I am still sorting it out in my head. :confused:

Lou died in the fire. None of the others did, but were injured. From there, I THINK they all stayed on as Firefighters, and not sure about Tommy yet. He did give a speech at the Academy, which turned out to be his own therapy and way of maybe working through his demons.

Oh, and not to brag...but you know I will.... :neener:

Jimmy was in two parts of the funeral scene. :) Missy and DIL took photos of the TV for me. 8) :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » September 8th, 2011, 7:06 am

It was nothing like we expected. The scene with the ashes getting blown all over the guys in the truck was hilarious. They then had to replace them with Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix. Very funny.

Here are the pictures of the scenes with Jimmy in them. Of course it went fast but Joyce saw him right away. It was at the beginning when I was already crying :sad2:

Jimmy is the goodlooking young man on the left of the screen. His is the only full face you see.

For some reason I can't get this to turn right side up...but if you turn your head you can see that he is the third full face you can see from the front on the end of the pew. He is right behind the bald gentleman.
madremissy

Postby iluvk9 » September 8th, 2011, 10:13 am

AAAKKKKK! Missy!!! Thank you for posting it!!!

I had a discussion with another Rescue Me fan this morning...My interpretation of what happened may just be 180 degrees WRONG. 8) He said he read that Tommy died, as did all the others. But NOT Lou. So much symbolism was pointed out to me, my head was spinning.

I will get to the bottom of this! :wink:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » September 8th, 2011, 12:34 pm

WHAT???????? Now I am totally confused. :confused:
madremissy

Postby iluvk9 » September 8th, 2011, 7:31 pm

WE WERE CORRECT, MISSY!!! :dance:

SPOILER ALERT.....

Tommy was having a dream at the beginning funeral. Lou did die. The crew lived. :)

http://www.aoltv.com/2011/09/08/rescue- ... ure-video/
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Previous

Return to Off-Topic