This woman is PSYCHOTIC!!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby SisMorphine » May 3rd, 2006, 11:56 am

Seriously. Did anyone see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G470rfJQCI

As much as I usually hate Fox News, and want to slap Sean Hannity in the chin with a rotting salmon, he and Cohen rock in this one. Wow. Just . . . ugh.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby msvette2u » May 3rd, 2006, 11:58 am

Those people are SOOOO WRONG - it makes me so mad!!!!!!!!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jesseca » May 3rd, 2006, 12:04 pm

WTF? Ok, as some you may or may not now, my husband is a pastor, which makes me a pastor's wife. That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. It's the extremist that make the rest of us look crazy. Grrrrrr :x
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby mnp13 » May 3rd, 2006, 12:05 pm

funeral protests shold be banned for a MILE from the wake, funeral and burial.

Freedom of speech is fine, but the right to privacy is also something to be protected.

Freedom of religion is also fine, but the rights of one group do not transcend the rights of others.

Thank God for those motorcycle groups that are trying to protect the families from the crackpots.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Jenn » May 3rd, 2006, 12:28 pm

That woman is a freaking nutcase!! WTF?!?
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby msvette2u » May 3rd, 2006, 12:39 pm

Jesseca wrote:WTF? Ok, as some you may or may not now, my husband is a pastor, which makes me a pastor's wife. That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. It's the extremist that make the rest of us look crazy. Grrrrrr :x

Did you hear the 2nd man saying that her church isn't EVEN a church, and it's made up of members of her own family!? She's definately NOT associated with any REAL church...(or God for that matter!)
msvette2u
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » May 3rd, 2006, 1:18 pm

msvette2u wrote:
Jesseca wrote:WTF? Ok, as some you may or may not now, my husband is a pastor, which makes me a pastor's wife. That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. It's the extremist that make the rest of us look crazy. Grrrrrr :x

Did you hear the 2nd man saying that her church isn't EVEN a church, and it's made up of members of her own family!? She's definately NOT associated with any REAL church...(or God for that matter!)

Yeah real Baptists are pretty up in arms that they are calling themselves "Baptists" because of the extreme measures that they go to.

I remember in high school when my AP English Teacher's father died. Phelps and his minions picketted his funeral because he publicly supported gay rights. It is disrespectful and assinine to live life thinking that it's okay to do stuff like this!

Thank god for the Patriot Riders.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby Jesseca » May 3rd, 2006, 1:32 pm

msvette2u wrote:

yeah, :? :rant: I could go on and on, but I won't
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Malli » May 3rd, 2006, 2:47 pm

I have to admit I am not religious in any definition of the word, but what a horrible horrible thing.
I do still believe in the grieving process, and the families of these soldiers deserve the right to remember their loved ones in peace.
I think the patriot riders are great as well.

Hopefully this doesn't transfer over to Canada as we are now starting to see more and more lost in the middle east.

Malli
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby SisMorphine » May 3rd, 2006, 7:09 pm

I just watched it again and she just has this amazing blank minded smile and stare . . . terrifying.
SisMorphine

Postby msvette2u » May 3rd, 2006, 7:10 pm

SisMorphine wrote:I just watched it again and she just has this amazing blank minded smile and stare . . . terrifying.

Kinda makes you wanna wipe it off her, doesn't it...?
msvette2u
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » May 3rd, 2006, 7:13 pm

msvette2u wrote:
SisMorphine wrote:I just watched it again and she just has this amazing blank minded smile and stare . . . terrifying.

Kinda makes you wanna wipe it off her, doesn't it...?

If by "wipe it off" you mean "punch her in the face" then yes, yes I do.

Or at least slap her in the face with a rotting fish. That would be way more amusing.
SisMorphine

Postby Sue » May 3rd, 2006, 7:16 pm

Sis, this weird obsession you have with slapping people with rotten fish is starting to worry me a bit...
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby SisMorphine » May 3rd, 2006, 7:19 pm

Sue wrote:Sis, this weird obsession you have with slapping people with rotten fish is starting to worry me a bit...

Come on! No one would see it coming! A punch to the mouth? Sure. Slapped in the face with a rotting fish? The person is going to stand there and go "huh?". It would be priceless, I tell you, priceless.

Whenever I see anything about Phelps and his minions I always think about that episode of The Awful Truth from '99 when they got a bunch of absurdly flamboyant gay men to wear tiny shorts and no shirts and piled them into a pink bus called the 'Sodomobile.' Then they followed around Phelps' minions and would make out/dry hump/be absurd right in their faces. It was the best show ever!!!! I need to go find that on DVD.
SisMorphine

Postby Marinepits » May 3rd, 2006, 7:28 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
Sue wrote:Sis, this weird obsession you have with slapping people with rotten fish is starting to worry me a bit...

Come on! No one would see it coming! A punch to the mouth? Sure. Slapped in the face with a rotting fish? The person is going to stand there and go "huh?". It would be priceless, I tell you, priceless.

Whenever I see anything about Phelps and his minions I always think about that episode of The Awful Truth from '99 when they got a bunch of absurdly flamboyant gay men to wear tiny shorts and no shirts and piled them into a pink bus called the 'Sodomobile.' Then they followed around Phelps' minions and would make out/dry hump/be absurd right in their faces. It was the best show ever!!!! I need to go find that on DVD.

Oh, I'd so pay money to see that. :ROFL2:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SisMorphine » May 3rd, 2006, 7:30 pm

Marinepits wrote:
SisMorphine wrote:

Oh, I'd so pay money to see that. :ROFL2:

If I remember correctly it was HILARIOUS! I tried to find a clip of it online but alas have come up empty handed. It was when I was in high school and we had a HUGE discussion about it in English class the next day (because that was the teacher who's father's funeral was protested by Phelps). It was awesome.
SisMorphine

Return to Off-Topic