Big Love on HBO

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 2nd, 2006, 9:33 am

Anyone been watching it after the Sopranos? I'm like addicted now. Even though it's so weird.....

Doesn't it seem like Barb doesn't want to be a polygamist anymore??
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby a-bull » May 4th, 2006, 12:54 pm

Hard to believe there are no Soprano junkies around these parts . . .

I've never even seen it. I'm so lame . . .
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Marinepits » May 4th, 2006, 1:08 pm

I'm a total Sopranos junkie -- I don't like the show "Big Love" which comes on right after it. Too freaky. Plus, I'd have to kill that Nicki girl.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 4th, 2006, 2:18 pm

Yah the only reason I started watching it was because it came on right after the Sopranos. My husband and I are Sopranos junkies.

OMG what's up with AJ? That was a weird one. And Vito with the firefighter biker guy? Gross!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Marinepits » May 4th, 2006, 2:24 pm

SpiritFngrz wrote:Yah the only reason I started watching it was because it came on right after the Sopranos. My husband and I are Sopranos junkies.

OMG what's up with AJ? That was a weird one. And Vito with the firefighter biker guy? Gross!

Did you notice in the last episode with AJ that first his hair was really long, then it was short, then it was really long again? Bad continuity!

Vito and the firefighter/cook dude I just don't get.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cheekymunkee » May 4th, 2006, 2:33 pm

Marinepits wrote:
SpiritFngrz wrote:Yah the only reason I started watching it was because it came on right after the Sopranos. My husband and I are Sopranos junkies.

Did you notice in the last episode with AJ that first his hair was really long, then it was short, then it was really long again? Bad continuity!

Vito and the firefighter/cook dude I just don't get.

YES!! I saw AJ's hair, in the club scene it changes lenght & it is the same scene! That was bad. And yes, the fireman ( sort of hot) with bowling ball walks like a duck on acid Vito? Ain't no way in hell
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to Off-Topic