Well it's official!!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Jenn » April 28th, 2006, 9:58 pm

It's Friday night, I'm bored out of my mind, it's raining, and I think it's safe to say I have those "Friday night blues"... Ughhh
Anyone else there with me?
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Sue » April 28th, 2006, 10:26 pm

I am... that's why I'm going to bed :(
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby msvette2u » April 28th, 2006, 10:27 pm

We came in to work with hubby for a bit. He's a medic, so as long as he has no calls, we're good :)
They have wireless there too! Yipee!
And we're going to watch Narnia!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jenn » April 28th, 2006, 10:33 pm

Well the demon rented some DVD's at the movie store, so she's happy as a pig in crap. I'm just sitting around.. feeling sorry for myself. lol
Jenn
undecided

Postby msvette2u » April 28th, 2006, 10:35 pm

Well...at least you have...US!!!! lol
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Hoyden » April 28th, 2006, 10:43 pm

JennKBM wrote:Well the demon rented some DVD's at the movie store, so she's happy as a pig in poop. I'm just sitting around.. feeling sorry for myself. lol

That's makes two of us. I thought that this week couldn't get any worse, but it has.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Jenn » April 28th, 2006, 10:45 pm

Well then I'm SORRY!! This week has been stressful for me, and I've been thinking that I've got to get out of the house tomorrow and get a life!! However, I'll be still sitting here on Saturday night as well. Probably talking to the damn dogs and over analyzing everything :rolleyes2:
Jenn
undecided

Postby girlie » April 28th, 2006, 10:48 pm

Well let me jump on that "crappy week" train as well.

And now i get to have a garage sale in the morning, and my jerky neighbors keep taking the signs down. (no the signs are not on anyones property, they are outside of the neighborhood next to the sidewalk). Jerks!!
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Jenn » April 28th, 2006, 10:51 pm

stupid dang neighbors, go put a hundred of them out for spite :D
Jenn
undecided

Postby Purple » April 29th, 2006, 7:52 am

We went to a Friday night cruise, even though we didn't park with all the American cars, we parked across the street, and got to see some great cars!
Tonight, if I can stay up, we are going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show!
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 29th, 2006, 8:42 am

I fell asleep at 8 last night, woke up to take care of the dogs at 11, then went to bed again.

Rediculous.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby msvette2u » April 29th, 2006, 9:38 am

Well Jeff got called out 20 min. after we arrived, the kids watched Narnia, Jeff got back and got called out again before he even sat down. The kids (continued to) watched Narnia and I went in and laid down on the bed Jeff uses there, and fell asleep, woke at 10:40 and we went home, I never saw Jeff before we left! :rolleyes2:
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jenn » April 29th, 2006, 11:46 am

Purple, quit your bragging!!! :neener:

Well I just sat on the computer and talked a little, then went to bed. FUN FUN ... This morning the weather is horrible, and it's not looking like my Saturday will be much of an improvement. We were going to go swimming, but now we can't.
Jenn
undecided

Postby Purple » April 29th, 2006, 7:47 pm

Oh, bite me, Jenn :D ....I probably won't make it till midnight tonight to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show, I'm whipped!
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 29th, 2006, 8:05 pm

I was supposed to go out tonight with one friend, turned another friend down, only to find out the first friend doesn't want to go out and the second friend has already left for Boston.

So it looks like another Saturday night at home for me. *sigh*
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby Jenn » April 30th, 2006, 12:01 am

I'm not a biter :D LOL!

Don't feel bad, it's another night at home for me too. I've stooped a little low today though, so far I've watched Barbie Mermaidia, Barbie Fairytopia, Madagascar, and the Chronicles of Narnia and my child isn't even home. lol
Jenn
undecided

Postby Purple » April 30th, 2006, 8:20 am

I sat and wached the Monkey King with my husband.....
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 30th, 2006, 8:23 am

JennKBM wrote:Don't feel bad, it's another night at home for me too. I've stooped a little low today though, so far I've watched Barbie Mermaidia, Barbie Fairytopia, Madagascar, and the Chronicles of Narnia and my child isn't even home. lol

:clap:
I often find myself watching The Wiggles . . . and I don't even have any kids :D
SisMorphine

Postby Marinepits » April 30th, 2006, 8:38 am

Purple wrote:I sat and wached the Monkey King with my husband.....

I watched bits of that myself -- very strange.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Purple » April 30th, 2006, 8:42 am

Marinepits wrote:
Purple wrote:I sat and wached the Monkey King with my husband.....

I watched bits of that myself -- very strange.

I gave up on it towards the end, when they released the evil umbrella man....very strange flick, awful special effects, and yet I was too tird to get off the couch!
Purple
I live here

Return to Off-Topic