Please sign the guest book...Steven Smith

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby msvette2u » April 25th, 2006, 1:32 pm

If you pray, please do that too! And pass this along to your friends. Let's get his guest book FULL!

Please pray for Steven who went to Iraq. He was there for 24 hours and was wounded horrifically.; he is 19 years old and lost both of his legs. He just turned 19 in Feb. IS there anyway you can sign his guest book and give him words of encouragement?? PLEASE, he needs this so badly, his name is Steven Smith, here is the site. http://www.caringbridge.org/ When you go there you need to go to Visit in the top left corner , then put in the first line.. stevensmith ..... then to guest book, I am the only one that signed today and he is going through so much. he truly is a hero,
He was in a HumVee that was ambushed. He helped save 5 people that day even with both of his feet blown off.
Please, Please, I beg of you, even if only you can sign, he really needs to have something else to focus on, he is in so much pain. His one leg was amputated above the knee, his arm is going to require lots of surgeries and he has 2nd degree burns on his face.
~Daisy
Last edited by msvette2u on April 25th, 2006, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 25th, 2006, 1:52 pm

Signed! Well, if I could get to the website I would that is.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » April 25th, 2006, 2:01 pm

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jenn » April 25th, 2006, 2:27 pm

How devastating :( my heart goes out to him and his family. Here is a direct link to his actual part...

Nevermind, guess it doesn't work that way..
Jenn
undecided

Return to Off-Topic