At work and going out of my mind

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby luvmyangels » April 21st, 2006, 7:19 pm

On Friday's I work an 11 hour day and it can be so boring. I took this job to get out of my house for some sanity (and money of course) since Sunday - Thursday I am home with the kids. But it is soooo boring. I have to keep asking for work so I am not just sitting on line and even that can get boring after a while (no offense to anyone). I have another 2 hours to go. Help me from boredom.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Jesseca » April 21st, 2006, 7:25 pm

I've been bored all day, where have you been? :wink:
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby msvette2u » April 21st, 2006, 7:27 pm

Come hotpack Kona, who has developed mastitis :(
Or hold her down so I can hotpack her.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jesseca » April 21st, 2006, 7:30 pm

If you were closer to me, you know I would in a heartbeat. I'm sorry. She's not doing good huh? :(
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby luvmyangels » April 21st, 2006, 7:43 pm

msvette2u wrote:Come hotpack Kona, who has developed mastitis :(

Oh I wish I could help you. Poor Kona. Poor you for all that you have done and not feeling well on top of it.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Cookie & Knuckles
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby luvmyangels » April 21st, 2006, 7:44 pm

Jesseca wrote:I've been bored all day, where have you been? :wink:

Hey if I would have known we could have chatted via e-mail all day.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Cookie & Knuckles
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Jesseca » April 21st, 2006, 7:47 pm

I know. :D Friday's are always dead for me. In fact, all my salesmen have snuck out and here I am all alone for about 15 more minutes.
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby luvmyangels » April 21st, 2006, 8:16 pm

Jesseca wrote:I know. :D Friday's are always dead for me. In fact, all my salesmen have snuck out and here I am all alone for about 15 more minutes.

Where do you work? I work in a furniture store with a bunch of moody salesmen. The one good perk is that I just had some really great food which the owners buy dinner. I never had jumbalaya before and I just ate some a little while ago. It was so spicy and sooo good.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Cookie & Knuckles
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby msvette2u » April 21st, 2006, 9:43 pm

Jesseca wrote:If you were closer to me, you know I would in a heartbeat. I'm sorry. She's not doing good huh? :(

Aw I know Jess...she's really not doing too badly. We're giving her 1500mg. Keflex daily - she's not developed what I'd call an "active infection" but its huge and hard, and I have tried to express milk at least once a day.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby msvette2u » April 21st, 2006, 9:44 pm

luvmyangels wrote:
msvette2u wrote:Come hotpack Kona, who has developed mastitis :(

Oh I wish I could help you. Poor Kona. Poor you for all that you have done and not feeling well on top of it.

Thanks...I managed yesterday, had it been Monday or Tuesday, it would have been hell!
msvette2u
I live here

Postby msvette2u » April 21st, 2006, 9:45 pm

luvmyangels wrote:
Jesseca wrote:I know. :D Friday's are always dead for me. In fact, all my salesmen have snuck out and here I am all alone for about 15 more minutes.

Where do you work? I work in a furniture store with a bunch of moody salesmen. The one good perk is that I just had some really great food which the owners buy dinner. I never had jumbalaya before and I just ate some a little while ago. It was so spicy and sooo good.

That sounds really good :)
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jesseca » April 22nd, 2006, 12:12 am

luvmyangels wrote:

I am an business insurance agent. I insure churches, home inspectors, gas stations, non-profits etc. I do most of all the back up paperwork, maintaining the account ect.
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby bullymommy » April 22nd, 2006, 4:44 am

Jesseca wrote:If you were closer to me, you know I would in a heartbeat. I'm sorry. She's not doing good huh? :(

whats with our foster mamas getting that violets mama has it and now yours. JEEZE!!!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby msvette2u » April 22nd, 2006, 9:27 am

bullymommy wrote:

whats with our foster mamas getting that violets mama has it and now yours. JEEZE!!!!!

I know, bizarre isn't it!? I'm like Violet. I can't see putting a dog through all this, just to make some "profit" on the babies. That's why they always say true breeders never go into it with the idea they are going to make some profit... :|
msvette2u
I live here

Postby call2arms » April 22nd, 2006, 8:14 pm

Poor Kona, I hope she feels better soon...

On the other hand... I'd like to be paid to do nothing! I start my new job on Thursday (interviewing on the phone)... I already dislike it, since the training day, but I have no choice, gotta have a job...
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby luvmyangels » April 23rd, 2006, 4:48 pm

Well my job got more eventful yesterday. I had gone to tell one of the sales people something and on my way back the phone was ringing. Well I ran for the phone and was saying good bye to customers. As I picked up the phone and sat down the chair snapped in half and I slammed my head into the oak desk. Still holding the phone in my hand and talking to the customer, the customers that I said good bye to were asking me if I was ok. At first I said "yes" and then said "no" since my head was killing me and I was completely mortified. I cried because my head hurt so bad and I'm embarrassed I cried in front of people. I know I needed to lose weight but this was a big chair and I only need to lose 20 lbs. I have some really big guys I work with and everyone was telling me how many chairs they all broke. They felt it was a great initiation for me. Plus they blamed one of the owners who sat in the chair the day before and how he rocks back and forth on it. But I am still really embarrassed. :oops:
Last edited by luvmyangels on April 23rd, 2006, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Cookie & Knuckles
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby dogcrazyjen » April 23rd, 2006, 4:53 pm

:o Are you OK?

People all have a 'oh crap I broke the chair I am sitting' in story, but it really sucks when you get hurt. I hope your head feels better. And it IS always mortifying, even though we have all done it!
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby luvmyangels » April 23rd, 2006, 4:55 pm

dogcrazyjen wrote::o Are you OK?

People all have a 'oh crap I broke the chair I am sitting' in story, but it really sucks when you get hurt. I hope your head feels better. And it IS always mortifying, even though we have all done it!

I am ok today. Thank you for asking. Was a little dazed yesterday. I can laugh about it now.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Cookie & Knuckles
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » April 23rd, 2006, 5:08 pm

Awww, I'm sorry you were hurt.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby luvmyangels » April 23rd, 2006, 5:40 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Awww, I'm sorry you were hurt.

Ahhh now it is funny. I'll be embarrassed when I go to work on Wednesday though. Thank you though.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Cookie & Knuckles
luvmyangels
I live here

Next

Return to Off-Topic