Thing(s) that made me happy today...

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby habibati » September 15th, 2011, 12:04 pm

it makes me happy that my sister is loved in such a way
Christine - Jess - Mick - forever in my heart <3
habibati
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » September 15th, 2011, 3:24 pm

habibati wrote:it makes me happy that my sister is loved in such a way

Absolutely!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 16th, 2011, 10:05 am

I just got to participate in my first prison shake-down today! It was pretty cool, and we found a lot of contraband.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TinaMartin » September 16th, 2011, 12:26 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:I just got to participate in my first prison shake-down today! It was pretty cool, and we found a lot of contraband.

That has to have been quite the experience! Bet they had stuff hidden in all sorts of strange places.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby TheRedQueen » September 17th, 2011, 9:30 am

I've been adding agave nectar to my tea...and it's yummy.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby madremissy » September 17th, 2011, 3:40 pm

I mowed the entire "Page Estate" and didn't sweat once. What a beautiful day. :D
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TheRedQueen » September 17th, 2011, 9:33 pm

We raised $1,094.08 today at the bake sale and raffle...all for Stone's upcoming surgery!

And yesterday, we found a cheaper vet to take him to...yea!!!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby call2arms » September 17th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Took a 2 hour walk on the Visitation island park near the river. Beautiful weather, the dogs were happy, and for the most part, well behaved. I took a few decent-looking pictures, now let's see if I'm brave enough to go through hoops and post them here from photobucket. lol
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby iluvk9 » September 18th, 2011, 5:37 am

call2arms wrote: I took a few decent-looking pictures, now let's see if I'm brave enough to go through hoops and post them here from photobucket. lol

Bets are on and you are not one of the favorites....

STILL WAITING FOR PHOTOS. :anyMinute:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 18th, 2011, 8:41 am

My pit bull group has a group walk this morning and it is the most perfect weather anybody could ask for - brisk with a beautiful blue sky. I'm not going to want to stop walking!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

pitbullmamaliz

Postby amalie79 » September 24th, 2011, 12:48 pm

Robin broke a tooth playing with the puppy, so we whipped on over to the vet clinic this morning. Thankfully not busy, and it's been a while since she was in there (they let me just bring in urine samples since she's so skittish), but the head vet tech was wonderful with her, the new vet was awesome with her. They both had a little knowledge of raw feeding and when we talked about what I'm planning, they were both fine, talked about some of the benefits of it... Checked her anal glands, discussed her urinary tract issues and how she's doing...Decided the tooth is a "watch and see" since the pulp's not exposed.

And then they didn't charge me. :) Also, the vet tech said to me, "I don't know if we've told you, but we really appreciate you-- you know what you're doing, what's going to make things better and worse with your animals." I thought she was going to cry. I always warn them what Robin's triggers are and remind them she's human shy before they start handling her and I always carry treats. I appreciate that they appreciate me and respect my animals. Good morning over all. :) :)
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » September 24th, 2011, 2:33 pm

A great hike at the Inner Harbor of Baltimore today...I don't often remember to get out and see "my" city. Met up with my hiking group friends...saw the new 9/11 memorial at the WTC in B-more, got some Rita's Italian ices...and the Aussies played in the water fountain feature. :D Tired happy dogs and mom;)

TheRedQueen

Postby plebayo » September 25th, 2011, 3:25 am

See the rant thread for details.

I turned my tent sideways and don't fear the rain fly flying off... As much. Fed the ponies some hay to try to keep 'em warm, Seth is being so good, he's not even worried just snoozing. He's doing better than I am!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby TheRedQueen » September 27th, 2011, 8:57 am

drinking delicious organic vanilla tea that I got at Big Lots (CHEAP!) last night.

it's the one bright spot in an otherwise awful morning.

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » September 27th, 2011, 9:47 pm

Bought a more than $400 Samsonite suitcase for eleven dollars and change today, and when I was looking for the price of that one on the Samsonite website, I found the garment bag that I got this past spring for $6.49 listed for six hundred dollars. Who the hell pays six hundred dollars for a single piece of luggage? That's nuts!!!!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Malli » September 28th, 2011, 2:29 am

fall/winter jacket :)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby TheRedQueen » September 28th, 2011, 9:38 am

two emails this morning with people interested in my short'n'wide stray girl...*fingers crossed*

TheRedQueen

Postby TinaMartin » September 28th, 2011, 9:54 am

TheRedQueen wrote:two emails this morning with people interested in my short'n'wide stray girl...*fingers crossed*

Yeah! If I could stretch the house I would so show Charles her pic and give him sad eyes.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby Malli » September 28th, 2011, 1:20 pm

she's very pretty aswell.

*various items crossed*
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 28th, 2011, 1:29 pm

The inmates in my housing unit have been pretty cheerful today - several were singing in the shower, which always cracks me up, and the CO's just announced, "get ready for chow" and several inmates cheered. Just kind of a funny day in prison! lol

pitbullmamaliz

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic