HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby mnp13 » April 18th, 2006, 10:31 pm

um...

dogs don't sweat...
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hoyden » April 18th, 2006, 10:41 pm

mnp13 wrote:um...

dogs don't sweat...

Duh! They pant! I'm on a roll today. I should just go to bed because I'm getting dumber by the moment.

Petey came in all wet like he always does after playing ball. We call it dog sweat, it's probably all dog SPIT. ewww.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby turtle » April 19th, 2006, 1:34 am

LOL, I don't think I've seen a 7 page Happy Birthday thread before, especially one that covers ugly feet and hairy men, leather, and other odd things....

Happy Belated Birthday Purple!!!
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby Asta » April 19th, 2006, 4:33 am

Umm weird..funny...both?

Anyhoo, happy belated bday dear Purple :)

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Purple » April 19th, 2006, 6:50 am

Hoyden wrote:
Purple wrote:A black and white web one, then?

Let me work out the dye issue. I just ordered a different dye and a sealer.

I need another honorary guinea pit for testing.

Wait a minute! You mean to tell me you didn't order a leather collar for the dalmation too?

You mean doggie Momma! He's gonna know you don't love him as much as you love the bullies!!

Those were BULLY collars I ordered, not silly lala I'm afraid of flashlights Dalmation collars!!!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Hoyden » April 19th, 2006, 7:09 am

Purple wrote:
Hoyden wrote:
Purple wrote:A black and white web one, then?

Let me work out the dye issue. I just ordered a different dye and a sealer.

I need another honorary guinea pit for testing.

Wait a minute! You mean to tell me you didn't order a leather collar for the dalmation too?

You mean doggie Momma! He's gonna know you don't love him as much as you love the bullies!!

Those were BULLY collars I ordered, not silly lala I'm afraid of flashlights Dalmation collars!!!!!

What do you thing I am working on? BULLY Collars - pit bull tough collars! I dunno about silly lala collars!

PM me his name and neck measurement. I want to test out my new letter stamps - I can use him as the guinea pit.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Jenn » April 19th, 2006, 8:25 am

Purple wrote:
JennKBM wrote:That man is disgusting!!! :shock:

What's a nut bra?

Cue...MarinePits

LMAO! OK OK... I should have known better, especially after the rest of this thread! lol
Jenn
undecided

Postby a-bull » April 19th, 2006, 11:02 am

gf turtle wrote:LOL, I don't think I've seen a 7 page Happy Birthday thread before, especially one that covers ugly feet and hairy men, leather, and other odd things....

Happy Belated Birthday Purple!!!

lmao!!
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Marty » April 19th, 2006, 3:50 pm

Hoyden... when are you going to start on the NUT BRA's, I need one ASAP, Large size would be prefect, Hurry up and let me know ;)

The collars can wait :)
Marty
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Marinepits » April 19th, 2006, 4:09 pm

Marty wrote:Hoyden... when are you going to start on the NUT BRA's, I need one ASAP, Large size would be prefect, Hurry up and let me know ;)

:shocker: :fastRoll:

A leather one with studs and rivets? :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Hoyden » April 19th, 2006, 4:33 pm

Marty wrote:Hoyden... when are you going to start on the NUT BRA's, I need one ASAP, Large size would be prefect, Hurry up and let me know ;)

:spit: :backRoll:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You just about got me fired for laughing my toosh off!! I had to show my boss that video to justify the hysterical laughter!!

Well, since I CAN make bodices and corsets, I don't think a NUT BRA will be too difficult.

What kind of fabric do you want? I have velvet, crushed velvet, glitter stretch velvet, snakeskin velour, dupioni silk, indian sari silk, silk velvet, charmeuse satin, silk gauze, cotton eyelet, cotton gauze, polartec, suede, pigskin velvet suede and pleather on hand.

All the other fabrics I have would be too scratchy.

:fastRoll:

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby cheekymunkee » April 19th, 2006, 4:38 pm

But doesn't he have have huge STEEL balls? It is going to have to be some heavy duty material.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » April 19th, 2006, 4:46 pm

I believe his favorite pattern is Zebra stripes! ;) Or was it hot pink colored silk?? :backRoll:
Jenn
undecided

Postby Marty » April 19th, 2006, 5:09 pm

Hoyden wrote:

:spit: :backRoll:

Hoyden wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You just about got me fired for laughing my toosh off!! I had to show my boss that video to justify the hysterical laughter!!
I'm so sorry, PLEASE tell your boss it will never Happen again ;(

Hoyden wrote:Well, since I CAN make bodices and corsets, I don't think a NUT BRA will be too difficult.
OK, well this is some VERY GOOD news, So glad you can help an ole man out, I would give ya reps for this, but I can't :(

Hoyden wrote:What kind of fabric do you want? I have velvet, crushed velvet, glitter stretch velvet, snakeskin velour, dupioni silk, indian sari silk, silk velvet, charmeuse satin, silk gauze, cotton eyelet, cotton gauze, polartec, suede, pigskin velvet suede and pleather on hand.
Here the cotton gauze sound's the best, lol I'm a man mind ya I don't know much about fabric's :(

Hoyden wrote:All the other fabrics I have would be too scratchy.
Well, you can make a better choice than me on this one I bet ;)

:fastRoll:
:| :|

Oh and Jenn you know Zebra stripes are in RIGHT? LOL
Marty
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Purple » April 19th, 2006, 5:20 pm

I think the gauze would be too scratchy...I'd go with velvet, but it may get too hot for you, so how about silk, yeah, that's the ticket, silk.....will you model this for us, Marty...bahahahahahaha
Purple
I live here

Postby Marinepits » April 19th, 2006, 5:22 pm

Yeah, we could put the photo in the calendar, LOL.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby girlie » April 19th, 2006, 5:35 pm

Again with the calander ?!?! I thought thatwas dead and gone..... :?
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Marty » April 19th, 2006, 5:36 pm

Will, don't temp me, because I'm game bred, I'll be there when the sun goes down, after that your on your own ;)
Marty
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Marty » April 19th, 2006, 5:40 pm

pitcess wrote:Again with the calander ?!?! I thought thatwas dead and gone..... :?
You sure you don't want to see me in a "nutt" bra?
Marty
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby cheekymunkee » April 19th, 2006, 5:41 pm

I do I do!!!!! :helloClap:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic