???

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby a-bull » April 12th, 2006, 7:10 am

:band:

Congrats, enjoy, and please post pictures so we can all ooh & ahh!! :)
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Big_Ant » April 17th, 2006, 5:55 pm

Thanks Everyone.

Please keep Maya and the Wife in prayer.

Maya had to be re-admitted Easter Morning.

She was released with Jaundice, but seeing as SoCal's weather has been crap, we couldn't do any of the home methods for getting rid of it (sitting near a window in the sunlight), so it got worse.

We took her in. The max level of bilirubin (sp?) before they admit for therapy treatment is 17. She had a 20, so they took her in. It jumped to 24, but is now back down to 20. She is receiving lighting treatment and pumped with antibiotics.

My wife is obviously upset, and has been down there since yesterday. She came home this AM for breakfast and to shower, while the doctors had her locked out during their "rounds".

She's supposed to be on a 5-day treatment, and then should be able to come home.

Also, keep my other 2 kids in mind, because I know it's rough for them, especially since Easter has been hectic. We're doing a Tuesday Morning Egg Hunt, and I'm going to do a bunch of baking with them to try and make up for it.

Thanks.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby satanscheerleader » April 17th, 2006, 6:41 pm

Awwwwwwwwww................. congrats! I'm sure your little one will be home and healthy in no time. Sending much love and get better wishes!
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » April 17th, 2006, 7:55 pm

Poor sweet baby & poor you guys!! I know it has to be rough with mom having to be in two places at once. (((hugs))) to you and her.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » April 17th, 2006, 8:22 pm

I'll say a little prayer for you all. Hang in there . . .
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby GreddyGirl » April 17th, 2006, 8:25 pm

Happy belated Birthday!!! Congrats, good vibes comming your way!
GreddyGirl
Confident Young Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 17th, 2006, 8:37 pm

I'll keep your family in my prayers. My little nephew was born early a couple weeks ago and spent a week and half in the NICU.
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » April 18th, 2006, 12:13 am

Lots of good thoughts sent your way for the new baby~ I'm sure she'll be home in no time. Congrats! :)
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Previous

Return to Off-Topic