Pit Bull Forum

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 8th, 2006, 10:47 pm

So I'm trying desperately to join there, but it's been almost a week since I posted my intro and I still haven't gotten admitted. I think I'm going to give up. Not sure if I wanna be on there if the mods are that inattentive. Unlike here, of course! I love this forum. I check it like every 10 minutes. And I joined Thera-Pit. If we had an emoticon giving the finger, I would use it to portray my feelings towards Pit Bull Forum. So this will have to do.
:moon:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 8th, 2006, 10:49 pm

So talk about creepy. As soon as I hit the submit button for the post above, I checked my email and there was an email saying I'd been admitted to the PBF. And literally 10 minutes ago I had not been. *Twilight Zone theme*
Very strange...
pitbullmamaliz

Postby Romanwild » April 8th, 2006, 10:50 pm

:oops: We love you too. :D
Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » April 8th, 2006, 10:58 pm

well, we're better. so there.

:ninjaFight:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » April 8th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Maybe they missed your post. :|
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 8th, 2006, 11:14 pm

Don't know - I'd bumped it a few times. Oh well. This is my fave forum anyway! :wink: PBF almost has too many members/topics. Overwhelming. Good info in places, though.
pitbullmamaliz

Postby olympianAB » April 9th, 2006, 12:51 am

i think only certain mod's there can admit people..and they have been adding people slowly.. idk why.. but i know like 1/2 the new people are breeding people..which doesn't tend to float wel over there.. no clue..

I spend most my time over there:)..sorry guiys.. maybe 30-45 minutes here..lol

i love the fast past, but alot of the people are new, and they are gone after a few weeks..and theres probably 100-200 "every day" people...
olympianAB
Just Whelped

Postby PittieLove » April 9th, 2006, 10:47 am

they can be mean, but i wont start anything. It took a few days when i added my intro.
it took a day here, because i added myself really late. And i got more then 2 people saying Welcome to me!!!
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Postby Purple » April 9th, 2006, 11:24 am

I go there when I'm bored. The entertainment value alone is priceless.
Purple
I live here

Postby concreterose » April 9th, 2006, 11:36 pm

olympianAB wrote:i think only certain mod's there can admit people..and they have been adding people slowly.. idk why.. but i know like 1/2 the new people are breeding people..which doesn't tend to float wel over there.. no clue..

I spend most my time over there:)..sorry guiys.. maybe 30-45 minutes here..lol

i love the fast past, but alot of the people are new, and they are gone after a few weeks..and theres probably 100-200 "every day" people...

All of the mods can approve people.
pitbullmamaliz wrote:So I'm trying desperately to join there, but it's been almost a week since I posted my intro and I still haven't gotten admitted. I think I'm going to give up. Not sure if I wanna be on there if the mods are that inattentive.

It's not that the mods are inattentive, pit bull forum has a high volume of new people join every day. All of the admin's work full time, and I personally spend more time taking care of dogs/cats than approving people. Excuse us for having a life (not that the mods/admins on here don't). Every board has different aspects that make people comfortable posting. I never understand why people find stuff they don't like and feel the need to berate/complain versus enjoying where you comfortable and leaving it at that :|
Guess I'm in the minority in that respect.
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » April 9th, 2006, 11:43 pm

concreterose wrote:Excuse us for having a life (not that the mods/admins on here don't).

:shock: :oops:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Asta » April 10th, 2006, 5:27 am

Oh i still go there to read up a little :) The thing on PBF is that there are so many posters its almost impossible to keep up and find the good stuff! I do find the quality of posts here to be of a generally higher quality, but thats fully understandable if you compare what people posts where.
I also havent found them to be slow on PBF at all, you prolly just hab bad luck Liz :)

Cheers,

Asa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby concreterose » April 10th, 2006, 7:18 am

mnp13 wrote:
concreterose wrote:Excuse us for having a life (not that the mods/admins on here don't).

:shock: :oops:

What...I said you guys had lives too LOL
Seriously though...there are pros and cons to all message boards. There is plenty of stuff about the board I moderate that bugs me! I really just don't see the point of why some people have to complain about every little thing...the decisions an admin makes, how long it takes to gain access, the people on the board are stupid, young, (insert demeaning description here), etc.

But then again, I've always been a low maintenance kind of gal, and a lot less emotional than most people..life just ain't that serious to me :|
Last edited by concreterose on April 10th, 2006, 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby Romanwild » April 10th, 2006, 7:24 am

We're a bit smaller then PBF. It's still esay to manage here. :)
Romanwild
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 10th, 2006, 8:35 am

Hey relax! I was frustrated because there were several things I wanted to reply to and couldn't! Now that I'm in, I'm good. Overwhelmed still (it's HUGE!!!), but good!
pitbullmamaliz

Postby concreterose » April 10th, 2006, 9:07 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Hey relax! I was frustrated because there were several things I wanted to reply to and couldn't! Now that I'm in, I'm good. Overwhelmed still (it's HUGE!!!), but good!

It's all good :upsidedown:
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » April 10th, 2006, 9:26 am

I wanna know how you guys got lives & I didn't. :?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby PittieLove » April 10th, 2006, 9:54 am

cheekymunkee wrote:I wanna know how you guys got lives & I didn't. :?

dont worry no life here!!! :P
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 10th, 2006, 9:56 am

I obviously don't have a life either as I'm on here literally every 20 minutes checking it, whether I'm at work or not!
pitbullmamaliz

Postby PittieLove » April 10th, 2006, 10:08 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:I obviously don't have a life either as I'm on here literally every 20 minutes checking it, whether I'm at work or not!

same here, right now sneaking at school!!
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Next

Return to Off-Topic