I'm Hungry

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby a-bull » April 7th, 2006, 10:51 pm

Marinepits wrote:I don't know. They taste the same. :|

I didn't think they did . . . the green . . . it's wrong.

And what about Captain Crunch with crunch berries? Why are there purple ones??? :|
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby bullymommy » April 8th, 2006, 6:03 am

i think tuna cassarole has to be the grossest thing ever invented!!!!!!!!! but like vicki a tuna sandwhich with pickles rocks!!!

i jazz it up a bit though-
tuna
chopped pickles (dill)
dill weed
a little mayo

then on the sandwhich i put bread and butter chips (a type of pickle also called cucumber chips) and a thick slice of sharp chedder cheese!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » April 8th, 2006, 9:31 am

Just in case anyone was worried about me, I did end up eating :) I ordered a calzone from the place around the corner from my house. 4 bucks to deliver and it's seriously less than a quarter mile away!! I guess from now on I'll be getting off my fat ass to pick it up myself.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Purple » April 8th, 2006, 9:57 am

Oh, that's good to hear, I lost sleep last night worrying about you..... :twisted:
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 8th, 2006, 10:23 am

Purple wrote:Oh, that's good to hear, I lost sleep last night worrying about you..... :twisted:

I figured.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby cheekymunkee » April 8th, 2006, 10:33 am

You didn't get the pizza I sent?? Those bastards!! :x
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby luvmyangels » April 8th, 2006, 10:37 am

Maryellen wrote:we went out to eat, we had fried calamari, salad, toasted garlic bread with tomatos and onions, i had seafood riveria which is lobster tails, shrimp, mussels, clams, calamari, salmon and swordfish.. jamie had filet of sole francaise with mixed veggies, then for dessert we had cannoles and cappachino...... my diet starts tomorrow...

Mmmmm calamari. All the stuff sounds awesome. MMMMMMMMMM.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby a-bull » April 8th, 2006, 11:37 am

bullymommy wrote:i think tuna cassarole has to be the grossest thing ever invented!!!!!!!!! but like vicki a tuna sandwhich with pickles rocks!!!

i jazz it up a bit though-
tuna
chopped pickles (dill)
dill weed
a little mayo

then on the sandwhich i put bread and butter chips (a type of pickle also called cucumber chips) and a thick slice of sharp chedder cheese!!!

Ooooo, nice. I'm going to try that. Thanks. :)
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby dogcrazyjen » April 8th, 2006, 1:39 pm

We had beef on wick last night. Warm roast beef, sliced thin, with fresh horseradish on kimmelwick rolls (kaiser rolls crusted with kosher salt and carraway seeds.) Mmmm Mmmm.!

I had another for lunch a few minutes ago!
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby call2arms » April 8th, 2006, 5:58 pm

ME, I hate you and all your seafood. I'm so hungry again, waiting for my personal cook to set up the bbq, so we can have some marinated tofu and veggies kabobs... Still it can't compete with all that seafood.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby cheekymunkee » April 8th, 2006, 6:06 pm

waiting for my personal cook to set up the bbq, so we can have some marinated tofu and veggies kabobs...

This hurts my heart. I could not grill outdoors for MONTHS due to drought & youa re grilling tofu & veggies. That just seems so wrong.

:wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » April 8th, 2006, 6:48 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:You didn't get the pizza I sent?? Those bastards!! :x

lol

when I was still being all cute and girly with Demo, he was at work (in Montana) and I was at work (in New York) we were chatting and he was complaining that he was hungry. So I found a pizza place online and had them deliver him a pizza.

aren't I just adorable?!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby call2arms » April 9th, 2006, 2:24 pm

Cheeky : 5 days ago we had snow :D but we're fast on the bbq thing, as soon as the snow seems to be melting, we prep it! Here we only have from end of may till end of august that's real summer, so we use it while we can!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Maryellen » April 9th, 2006, 2:50 pm

heheheee... i dont eat like that all the time.. just for special occasions.. usually we go to the diner on the weekends for regular food.... but the food was delicious..... the canoli was ok, i have had better....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » April 9th, 2006, 4:23 pm

I'm going to make spinach lasagne tonight....mmmmmm!
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » April 9th, 2006, 4:24 pm

Mmmmmmmmm!!

I'm going to make . . . pasta. Since I can't cook. Annie's mac'n'cheese here I come!!!!
SisMorphine

Postby mnp13 » April 9th, 2006, 5:00 pm

SisMorphine wrote:Mmmmmmmmm!!

I'm going to make . . . pasta. Since I can't cook. Annie's mac'n'cheese here I come!!!!

I LOVE Annie's!!!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby concreterose » April 9th, 2006, 11:38 pm

I made lake perch battered and fried in olive oil, baked potato w/sour cream, and green beans in black bean sauce...yummy :afro:
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby call2arms » April 10th, 2006, 12:02 am

mmmh. fish.
I have not had fish in years (vegetarian, but I still love the taste meat in my head... lol) and I used to looove it.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby dogcrazyjen » April 10th, 2006, 9:48 am

Fish isn't really meat you know.

:twisted:

It has to be furry to be meat. Of course you cannot eat peaches.

SAVE THE PEACHES!!!
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic