why do some people.....

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby cheekymunkee » March 20th, 2008, 9:46 pm

The fact that I have a bad temperament, am human aggressive & have been sharpening my shank alllll day.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby iluvk9 » March 20th, 2008, 9:47 pm

Oh. :mrgreen:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 20th, 2008, 10:41 pm

Joyce...get with the program woman!
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby Magnolia618 » March 20th, 2008, 11:06 pm

I understand when people are just being blatant assholes, but I really think people need to learn how to be grown-ups and be able to have a conversation without everyone screaming "AHHH! WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS??? EVERYONE TAKE IT TO PM!!! WE CAN'T HANDLE THIS!"

Moderation in moderation, people.

Not that I don't love our moderators (don't kill me dooby), but puh-leeze. We arent kindergardeners here. We are capable of having heated conversations. Hell, Jen has the worst politics in the world (:wink:) , and Dooby and I can hardly agree on anything except the ganja. But I still love both of them :|
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 20th, 2008, 11:17 pm

:backRoll:

Love you too Chea. Mean it!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby gayrghts » March 21st, 2008, 12:59 am

Part of the reason for me posting this... well most of the reason was to put the person on "notice" they know who they were... they know what type of PM's they were sending me... and by having a conversation about this on this thread... its made it pretty clear to this person that a lot of people don't like this type of behavior, and won't put up with it.

I hope that this person who will remain nameless... will take this into consideration before they begin to antagonize or bully or harass anyone else...

I've spoken briefly with Cheeky in pm's and i'm ok with it all... i've had offers to allow several people to have their dogs have this person for lunch... and i'd not want to meet that dog in a dark alley if i was this person, however.... i'm not going to do that either.

I brought this up, because I felt that the behavior could be discussed... vs running to a moderator to have them slap the person on the wrist..

So, i'm kindof in agreement with you to Chea

On March 20 2008, 10:06 PM, Magnolia618 wrote:I understand when people are just being blatant buttholes, but I really think people need to learn how to be grown-ups and be able to have a conversation without everyone screaming "AHHH! WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS??? EVERYONE TAKE IT TO PM!!! WE CAN'T HANDLE THIS!"

Moderation in moderation, people.

Not that I don't love our moderators (don't kill me dooby), but puh-leeze. We arent kindergardeners here. We are capable of having heated conversations. Hell, Jen has the worst politics in the world (:wink:) , and Dooby and I can hardly agree on anything except the ganja. But I still love both of them :|
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby amazincc » March 21st, 2008, 1:43 am

Well... I tend to agree... however - a discussion w/different opinions and viewpoints is one thing, but a personal attack/harrassment and or antagonizing someone just for the hell of it is something completely different... and SHOULD have a moderator or admin involved so they can slap said person HARD! Or shank them... whatever works.
You might not be the only one who this is being done to, and some people will just leave the forum instead of fighting back or saying anything to anyone... and that would be a shame.

We DO love the four-legged Bullies, but I don't think the two-legged ones are all that welcome here... :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Marinepits » March 21st, 2008, 6:33 am

On Thu, Mar 20 2008, 11:17 PM, cheekymunkee wrote::backRoll:

Love you too Chea. Mean it!

Yeah, me too. Sometimes. :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SisMorphine » March 21st, 2008, 7:13 am

Hey, I like shanking. Can I join the club? I've been sharpening my shiv all night long . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 21st, 2008, 2:30 pm

Hey, I like shanking. Can I join the club? I've been sharpening my shiv all night long . . .

The more the merrier...just don't try to hug Michelle during club meetings.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby mikeV » March 21st, 2008, 5:16 pm

Why do some people not have the ability to discuss things cogently and rationally without resorting to calling on the moderators or posting threads like this? :|
If you have a problem with this person then try and discuss it rationally off the board to resolve it. Just my $.02
mikeV
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby airwalk » March 21st, 2008, 7:52 pm

:shock: Geez I'm off for a day and look what happens...you have meetings, and group shankings and Michele shanks folks that hug and there is slapping and picking on each other and heated discussions...

I WANT TO PLAY TOO!
airwalk
I live here

Postby Marinepits » March 21st, 2008, 9:09 pm

Join the Shank Club, Diana. Shanking is fun! :mrgreen:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Beth » March 21st, 2008, 9:18 pm

I work with a guy named Shankar. So does that get me in the club?
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Duchess b 3/12/02 r 9/18/02
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Diamond b 5/3/05 a 8/3/05
Luka r 5/16/07
Dixie b 10/20/06 a 4/1/08
Beth
Enlightened Bully

Postby Marinepits » March 21st, 2008, 9:21 pm

Only if you stab him.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Beth » March 21st, 2008, 9:23 pm

On March 21 2008, 9:21 PM, Marinepits wrote:Only if you stab him.
Consider it done. >(
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Luka r 5/16/07
Beth
Enlightened Bully

Postby katiek0417 » March 21st, 2008, 9:24 pm

I have a student named Shanks (that's what he likes for me to call him)...how about that?
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby Beth » March 21st, 2008, 9:25 pm

Gotta stab him
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Luka r 5/16/07
Beth
Enlightened Bully

Postby Marinepits » March 21st, 2008, 9:25 pm

Nope, gotta stab him too.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 21st, 2008, 9:47 pm

Only if you stab him.

Seriously guys...this is a high class club, you can't get in just by knowing "shanks"...you gotta put some effort into it!
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic