Super Nanny

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby cheekymunkee » April 5th, 2006, 11:38 am

Maryellen wrote:all my father had to do was look at me the wrong way and i knew i was in deep poop.. i got grounded once. only once. the repercussions from the reaming me out were far worse then the actual sitting in my room watching tv and listening to the radio.. the stern voice and the look that could kill did more then the grounding..

YES!!! My dad NEVER layed a hand on me, he never had to. It was the looks & lectures & the on & on & on............. I used to WANT hin to spank me so he would shut up!! My mom wasn't a spanker, she was a thrower & a slapper. She had great aim & could hit us from down the block & around the corner.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » April 5th, 2006, 12:00 pm

Maryellen wrote:all my father had to do was look at me the wrong way and i knew i was in deep poop.. i got grounded once. only once. the repercussions from the reaming me out were far worse then the actual sitting in my room watching tv and listening to the radio.. the stern voice and the look that could kill did more then the grounding..

You only got grounded once?? Either you you were a good kid, never got caught, or your Dad did a good job. :)
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Previous

Return to Off-Topic