Ladies... Advice PLEASE!!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby dogcrazyjen » April 7th, 2006, 12:16 pm

LOL! That is one of my bad things, I tend to announce to the house when I am going to go for a sit. Of course, it is more a reaction to having lived for 12 years in a one bathroom house, and I HATE having just sat down with the crossword puzzle to have some little cretin come to the door...mommy, I have to pee..... Well go in the back yard!

And I wonder why my younger one loves to pee outside!
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby Jenn » April 7th, 2006, 12:19 pm

ccc2006 wrote:I don't think I'd want to flash a neon sign when I'm about to drop a deuce! :D

Same thing here, someone just wasn't flushing, and I WAS not happy!

LOL! I find that above statement extremely hilarious! I've only heard it one other time.
My brother "Mr. Uncle of the year" :rolleyes2:, he seems to love to teach my daughter things, things little girls shouldn't be doing. I don't think he "means" to most of the time, but for some reason he finds it extremely hilarious when she picks up something after him. :shock: I didn't think anyone else used that statment except for him, lol. One day my little girl and I were in Hallmark around Christmas time of course, and the lines were long. She proceeded to tell me that she had to "drop the duece". I had NO CLUE as to what she was saying. I just said "ok that's nice" :oops: She said it again, lol and I asked her what in the heck are you talking about? She then proceeded to tell me and everyone else that she had to take a crap, so I'd better hurry! :shock: I don't get embarrassed easily, but that right there definitely did it. People were roaring with laughter, and after that day I've threatened my brother within a inch of his life that he'd better stop teaching my child things, especially things I have no clue about. :ROFL2:
Jenn
undecided

Postby ccc2006 » April 7th, 2006, 2:13 pm

dogcrazyjen wrote:LOL! That is one of my bad things, I tend to announce to the house when I am going to go for a sit. Of course, it is more a reaction to having lived for 12 years in a one bathroom house, and I HATE having just sat down with the crossword puzzle to have some little cretin come to the door...mommy, I have to pee..... Well go in the back yard!

And I wonder why my younger one loves to pee outside!

Oh yeah, one bathroom is a nightmare! I can see why you'd have to make the big announcement :D
We're down to 1 potty right now too, doing some remodeling. At this point, it's whoever is the fastest around here that gets the immediate relief! The rest of us are left trolling around, making threats, and yelling "are you reading in there, we have to go too?!?" :D
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby ccc2006 » April 7th, 2006, 2:24 pm

JennKBM wrote:
ccc2006 wrote:I don't think I'd want to flash a neon sign when I'm about to drop a deuce! :D

Same thing here, someone just wasn't flushing, and I WAS not happy!

LOL! I find that above statement extremely hilarious! I've only heard it one other time.
My brother "Mr. Uncle of the year" :rolleyes2:, he seems to love to teach my daughter things, things little girls shouldn't be doing. I don't think he "means" to most of the time, but for some reason he finds it extremely hilarious when she picks up something after him. :shock: I didn't think anyone else used that statment except for him, lol. One day my little girl and I were in Hallmark around Christmas time of course, and the lines were long. She proceeded to tell me that she had to "drop the duece". I had NO CLUE as to what she was saying. I just said "ok that's nice" :oops: She said it again, lol and I asked her what in the heck are you talking about? She then proceeded to tell me and everyone else that she had to take a crap, so I'd better hurry! :shock: I don't get embarrassed easily, but that right there definitely did it. People were roaring with laughter, and after that day I've threatened my brother within a inch of his life that he'd better stop teaching my child things, especially things I have no clue about. :ROFL2:

HAHAH!! Kids are a riot with the things they say! Gotta love those uncles that teach them all those things! :D
I have to say, I am guilty of passing along little things I pick up on occasion. I asked my oldest daughter one day if she had "a turtlehead poking" and laughed my butt off about it! She didn't know what the heck I was talking about until she started getting the whole visual going on. That makes it even funnier. Then I was labeled sick. Humph. :evil:
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jenn » April 7th, 2006, 2:35 pm

ok, yes your sick lol
Jenn
undecided

Postby ccc2006 » April 7th, 2006, 2:50 pm

JennKBM wrote:ok, yes your sick lol

Guilty as charged :wink: I do flush though, so that must count for something! :D
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Previous

Return to Off-Topic