WTF?????

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby cheekymunkee » April 3rd, 2006, 2:29 pm

:o

http://www.wyff4.com/news/8428531/detai ... &qs=1;bp=t

Three Men Accused Of Performing Illegal Castrations

POSTED: 4:22 pm EDT April 2, 2006
UPDATED: 7:40 pm EDT April 2, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

Three North Carolina men have been arrested on charges of performing castrations in Haywood County.

None of the men are licensed to practice medicine and investigators said at least six men from across the U.S. and parts of South America voluntarily went to the home to be castrated.

According to information obtained from the Asheville Citizen Times, Richard Sciara, Danny Reeves and Michael Mendez admitted to performing at least eight surgeries on six people.

The three men were arrested at their home on Peace Mountain Road Thursday. Inside the home, investigators found surgical tools, DVDs and equipment used to record the procedures.

Each of the men are charged with five felony counts of maiming and castrating, another five felony counts of conspiracy and eight misdemeanor counts of practicing medicine and performing surgery without a license.

“The first thing was shock and disbelief that you got something like that going on in the community and our first priority is to protect our children," said Ashville resident Chuck Bates.

All three men are being held in the Haywood County Detention Center on $150,000 bond.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » April 3rd, 2006, 2:54 pm

:shock: Yikes!! I suppose one didn't go right? I guarantee you, I'd not be voluntarily allowing a Doctor to perform surgery on me. Much less some "joe blow" in their house..... WTF is wrong with people...
Jenn
undecided

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 3rd, 2006, 3:05 pm

Okay, 8 surgeries on 6 men...granted, math was never my strong point, but something seems strangely off there.
*shudder*
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Romanwild » April 3rd, 2006, 3:06 pm

Why were they having it done?
Romanwild
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » April 3rd, 2006, 3:07 pm

My first thought was sex offenders hoping that would make their fantasies stop. It won't.
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Off-Topic