why am I so stupid?????

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby call2arms » March 30th, 2006, 12:36 pm

OMG... Today I just received my letter of ACCEPTANCE into the vet tech program. Upon success in the class I'm taking right now, Math 436. Which I just left because I'm looking for a full time job.

WHY? Sometimes I just want to knock myself on the head with a boulder.

I would also have to pass an English exam test, even though I've passed my French school English test with flying colors, and take a course in Chemistry this summer. :bigCry: :bigCry: :bigCry:
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby mnp13 » March 30th, 2006, 12:40 pm

Can you re-join the class???
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby girlie » March 30th, 2006, 1:02 pm

I can def sympathize with you on that one, i withdrew from school early to handle up my upcoming move, and i missed the withdraw date by two days leaving me with a balance due of $1500.....if i would have withdrawn two days earlier i would have had no balance due!!!!
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby SpiritFngrz » March 30th, 2006, 1:09 pm

what kind of Math is Math 436? Some kind of calc?
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby call2arms » March 30th, 2006, 2:08 pm

No, I can't go back to class... 2 weeks is too long to catch up all the info anyway.
Math 436 is advanced math in high school. I did the regular one back then, but thatr course is RECOMMENDED, not mandatory so I'm going to try to arrange something to make this work.

What sucks even more is that I had a great, high-wage job lined up for the summer, but since I have to go to summer school for chemistry that won't be possible at all. With that summer job I would have been able to save enough money to be able not to work during the fall semester and concentrate on my studies.

I'm so happy I got in, but I'm deceived at the same time, one day and already it's super complicated.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 30th, 2006, 2:45 pm

That sucks. Something will come up to make it right. Remember, whenever one door closes, another one opens.

Nothing like an old cliche to try to cheer someone up. :rolleyes2:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby call2arms » March 30th, 2006, 10:15 pm

The door is just slamming my face right now!!! lol

I'm wayyy too stressed out. I'll be out of a job in 2 days, I'll be out of money prety soon if I don't find a job right away, and I don't really know if I'll get in school!

I need Valium.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Return to Off-Topic