The Forum Rant Thread!!! Come one, come all!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby TheRedQueen » September 8th, 2011, 12:03 am

I have 1-2 inches of water in my basement...despite the sandbags.

And it's supposed to rain until Tuesday.

Just shoot me now.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby madremissy » September 8th, 2011, 6:36 am

TheRedQueen wrote:I have 1-2 inches of water in my basement...despite the sandbags.

Just shoot me now.

:( I am sorry Erin. I wish I could send you this little pump that we have.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TinaMartin » September 8th, 2011, 10:15 am

TheRedQueen wrote:I have 1-2 inches of water in my basement...despite the sandbags.

Just shoot me now.

No fun. I hope it goes away soon. :(
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby TheRedQueen » September 8th, 2011, 10:18 am

I heard that a lot more rain is coming in the next 72 hours. I've cleared out my storm drain AGAIN...so hopefully it'll keep up now.

The weather channel is predicting rain until Tuesday.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby amalie79 » September 8th, 2011, 10:19 am

I hate when someone in the house throws up and I don't know who it was. :x

River and Robin had their first raw meals last night. This morning there was a vomit spot on the couch with grass in it (so I know it was a dog; that at least narrows it down). Unfortunately (fortunately?) someone already helpfully "cleaned" it up, so I don't know if it was the puppy or one of the raw girls.

Also: :puke:
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby call2arms » September 8th, 2011, 10:38 am

Good luck with all that water and rain, Erin.

I'm on hold for the past 15 minutes to take a "lady's dr's" appt. Can't talk to anyone. My allergologist appt. was cancelled because the Dr won't be in on that date. Rescheduling will be interesting, again I had to call in a 2 hour frame to be able to leave a message. The gastro Dr's secretary is on vacation until sept. 12, so I can't even leave a message there for my annual (which I really need soon). LOSERS!!!
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby TheRedQueen » September 13th, 2011, 8:39 am

Stone just chewed Flower's collar off in the backyard...just broke the plastic buckle with one crunch.

The problem...it's actually one of Puzzle's collars...not actually a throw-away foster collar. I put it on Flower so she looked good for the pit bulls on parade this weekend, and hadn't switched it out.

I'm ready to wring his neck.

TheRedQueen

Postby amalie79 » September 13th, 2011, 2:35 pm

Puppies are turds. That is both a response to Erin's post and a rant all my own.
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby madremissy » September 13th, 2011, 11:22 pm

Job hunting sucks!!!!
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby TheRedQueen » September 21st, 2011, 8:44 am

The new FB stuff sucks this morning...but of course one of my friends has to be holier-than-thou and say that the most annoying thing on FB this morning is all of the people complaining about the new FB.

I hate when people pull that crap. I want to respond...I hate when you post status after status of football plays.

TheRedQueen

Postby TinaMartin » September 21st, 2011, 9:22 am

I noticed the face book changes on my phone last night. Annoyed me no end.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby TheRedQueen » September 24th, 2011, 2:55 pm

I belong to a dog hiking group...we did an "urban hike" today...I hosted the meet-up, and set it up so John could actually go with us for once. We had a great time...including a friend that sprained her ankle on a hike a few weeks ago (she borrowed John's second scooter). The dogs had a great time...and are worn out!

But a few hiking friends posted comments on the meet-up group page (under the urban hike) and on FB...essentially making fun of our hike "it's not hiking" that's not my thing" and the like. I'm actually a bit annoyed...I mean, if you don't want to go, don't go...but don't be snide about it.

TheRedQueen

Postby plebayo » September 25th, 2011, 2:50 am

TheRedQueen wrote:I belong to a dog hiking group...we did an "urban hike" today...I hosted the meet-up, and set it up so John could actually go with us for once. We had a great time...including a friend that sprained her ankle on a hike a few weeks ago (she borrowed John's second scooter). The dogs had a great time...and are worn out!

But a few hiking friends posted comments on the meet-up group page (under the urban hike) and on FB...essentially making fun of our hike "it's not hiking" that's not my thing" and the like. I'm actually a bit annoyed...I mean, if you don't want to go, don't go...but don't be snide about it.

That's pretty lame. People can be so inconsiderate/rude.

I'm camping at the beach, my tent is a small 2 person. The weather was perfect yesterday. It started to get windy today to the point I removed my rain fly since the tent kept trying to fly away. Around 10? The rain started, I replaced the fly before I went to bed and it just flew off. Things inside my tent are wet, my pj pants are soaked and I'm wearing shorts. This weather is awful, if the fly blows off again I'm moving my stuff to the truck or trailer!!! Plus the poor ponies are stuck in it with no shelter,at least they have blankets.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby TinaMartin » September 26th, 2011, 9:14 am

TheRedQueen wrote:I belong to a dog hiking group...we did an "urban hike" today...I hosted the meet-up, and set it up so John could actually go with us for once. We had a great time...including a friend that sprained her ankle on a hike a few weeks ago (she borrowed John's second scooter). The dogs had a great time...and are worn out!

I find it just plain rude that they would act like that. Why shouldn't those who cant participate in the other hikes have a chance to go. If its "not their thing" then just opt out.
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby mnp13 » September 27th, 2011, 10:11 pm

My iPod Touch got soaked by my leaking water bottle this morning. It wouldn't turn on this afternoon, and it's currently in my deep well, in rice. If it doesn't turn back on it will really suck, because we were hoping to have it for our trip... and well, it will just suck because this would be the second one (the first was stolen out of my car.)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SLS61185 » September 28th, 2011, 3:34 pm

Too judgemental. Too quick to jump on someone for something they're doing or not doing. Too quick to put your imput in everything. Me? No. You? Yes. You don't know crap. So go crawl back into your 'hole' that you crawled out of in the first place and smurf off.

I don't like you.
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby plebayo » October 3rd, 2011, 9:38 am

Yesterday there was a loose HUGE lab in my parents neighborhood. I was over there and my dogs were playing in the yard. This lab would not leave them or the fence line alone. I grabbed his collar and all he had on was a county license tag. I of course call the county and you know what? Apparently the license is your dog's ticket home ANY DAY but Sunday! And if you find a dog with a license on you can call the critter getter, who will CHARGE you for the pick up!

So first of all, you suck, stupid people, for only putting the license tag on your dog and not actually giving him ID so I can call you and tell you to get your dog off my property.

Secondly, this is why I don't license my dogs. It's only a ticket home when it's convenient for county to come get them.

I ended up chasing him away and put my dogs inside for a bit. I've never seen him before so I didn't even know where to begin to find out where he lives. I didn't feel like it was worth bothering a police officer either. At least he was neutered :|
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby TheRedQueen » October 13th, 2011, 9:54 am

People that play flyball like it's an individual sport make me angry. It's a team sport, you're there with team dogs and team people...don't like it, go play agility. Seriously...stop bashing me because you're too self-absorbed to be on a team.

TheRedQueen

Postby mnp13 » October 13th, 2011, 9:56 am

uh oh... what's going on?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby copperlegend » October 13th, 2011, 11:12 am

My sister's wedding drama, once again. Thanks mom for destroying any shred of self esteem I had, and thanks dear sister for making me feel even worse. Seriously considering bowing out as a bridesmaid, I can't deal with this for the next year.
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic