Decision 2008

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Magnolia618 » February 7th, 2008, 4:32 pm

:bananaDance:
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » February 7th, 2008, 10:32 pm

On February 07 2008, 1:47 PM, Marinepits wrote:Mitt Romney is OUT! He has "suspended his campaign."

I saw that. And I rejoiced ;)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby msvette2u » February 9th, 2008, 1:26 pm

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Magnolia618 » February 12th, 2008, 10:09 pm

:purpleBanana:
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby Asta » February 13th, 2008, 8:01 am

Mitt Romney is positively clinically insane! I saw his little uummm farewell speach on Jon Stewart (thank you internet) the other day and just wow.

He would have looked the part though :)

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby DemoDick » February 13th, 2008, 11:25 pm

Here's my prediction.

It's going to be a tightly contested race between Obama and McCain. McCain will probably take on a relatively young running mate to set aside fears among Republicans that Nancy Pelosi would be two steps away from the Presidency in a Pres/VP health emergency. McCain's age and health are going to be key issues as is Obama's lack of experience and plans for his campaign issues.

I don't know who would win, but given that Obama has voted to outlaw all transactions (even between private citizens) of ANY semi-automatic firearm and has said that ALL handguns should be banned...well you can guess where I'm going with this...

About a year ago I said that our next President would be a moderate Republican, largely divorced from the Christian Right and unafraid to break with the party on social issues. McCain may end up being "that guy".

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby Judy » February 17th, 2008, 12:04 am

Well since Joyce wasn't running for president, I voted Obama. :greenWave:
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby demolitionic » March 2nd, 2008, 9:43 pm

I want to know Obama's BSL stance. :shock:

It was mentioned a while back that Toledo v Tellings made the National Supreme Court docket - anyone know what happened with that?
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby SisMorphine » March 2nd, 2008, 10:00 pm

On March 02 2008, 8:43 PM, demolitionic wrote:I want to know Obama's BSL stance. :shock:

It was mentioned a while back that Toledo v Tellings made the National Supreme Court docket - anyone know what happened with that?

I wish I knew where I read it, but there was some BSL related bill that Obama voted in favor of the dogs . . . that's why he's my fav. LOL! Crap, I wish I could remember where I found that link . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 3rd, 2008, 7:00 pm

Just a reminder that a bunch of states have elections tomorrow!!!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Magnolia618 » March 3rd, 2008, 8:52 pm

Magnolia618
I live here

Postby DemoDick » March 3rd, 2008, 9:18 pm

In a perfect world, Ron Paul would change his mind about running on a third party ticket and get enough support from the media to beat both other parties. Don't count on it though. America doesn't want REAL change, we want lip service until the election and then SSDD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVKSfwfy0h8

This guy is the ONLY candidate who understands the U.S. Constitution. Pretty sad, considering it is the document that this country should look to FIRST for guidance.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
DemoDick

Postby cheekymunkee » March 3rd, 2008, 10:00 pm

On March 03 2008, 7:18 PM, DemoDick wrote:In a perfect world, Ron Paul would change his mind about running on a third party ticket and get enough support from the media to beat both other parties. Don't count on it though. America doesn't want REAL change, we want lip service until the election and then SSDD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVKSfwfy0h8

This guy is the ONLY candidate who understands the U.S. Constitution. Pretty sad, considering it is the document that this country should look to FIRST for guidance.

Demo Dick

And he is who I am voting for. He has a LOT Of support here in Texas but sadly, not enough.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby DemoDick » March 3rd, 2008, 10:14 pm

I will vote for him if he has a chance of winning. Unfortunately, it looks like I will be voting against Obama instead of voting for my candidate.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby Magnolia618 » March 4th, 2008, 10:28 pm

I voted! :ninjaFight:
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 4th, 2008, 10:32 pm

Me too. GO RON PAUL!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Magnolia618 » March 5th, 2008, 10:18 am

GAAAH. IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby Scout » March 5th, 2008, 4:34 pm

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. --Andy Rooney
Scout
Welcome Wagger

Postby dogged » March 5th, 2008, 4:47 pm

On January 02 2008, 11:12 PM, cheekymunkee wrote:Ron Paul. Although I don't agree with everything he stands for ( such as abortion) I do agree with him on the majority.

Ditto.
"Hey, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut. These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town."
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby demolitionic » March 5th, 2008, 5:52 pm

I hear Hillary won Texas, Ohio, and Rhode Island.

If that wench (oh, I said it) takes power, I'm moving to Canada.

Did you read the article about the Imperial Wizard of the KKK supporting Barack Obama because "anything's better than that crazy bitch Hillary Clinton"?
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic