Decision 2008

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Jenn » October 13th, 2010, 4:51 pm

:giggle:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby DemoDick » October 14th, 2010, 2:48 am

I'd like to see Obama out of office, too, but I'm much more concerned with Federal spending right now, and Presidents don't draft that legislation, Congress does. The Tea Party showed promise early on, but the situation is as I feared and articulated earlier in this thread. People are fed up with what's going on in government, yet they were never educated properly on civics (or don't have the IQ's and motivation to learn it for themselves). So basically since the Dems are in power in Congress the backlash is against them, rather than for a better alternative. People are going to vote for anyone who doesn't have a (D) after their name.

The Presidential problem is that the only guy I would vote for at this point (Ron Paul) doesn't toe any party line, doesn't stick to "talking points" and actually has a functioning brain. And there's that whole problem he has with reading and understanding the Constitution and operating under the assumption that it is still somehow relevant and should be respected. That right there basically guarantees that he's over the heads of most voters, legislators, bureaucrats, and commentators.

Economically we are in DEEEEEEEP crap due to spending and debt and we are headed for a major economic collapse unless some major and drastic changes are made ASAP. This is not going to be pretty.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby Pit♥bull » October 14th, 2010, 7:18 am

DemoDick wrote:Economically we are in DEEEEEEEP crap due to spending and debt and we are headed for a major economic collapse unless some major and drastic changes are made ASAP. This is not going to be pretty.

Demo Dick
We're in deep crap now and from all I can see it's going to get much worse. :x
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Marinepits » October 14th, 2010, 9:07 am

We were sorta discussing this at work last night -- none of us could remember the last time we saw someone pay with cash or even a check. EVERYONE pays with plastic around here, even if it's a debit card. It's frightening.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Pit♥bull » October 15th, 2010, 6:20 am

Dreams....We all have them

dreams.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » October 16th, 2010, 9:57 pm

DemoDick wrote:I'd like to see Obama out of office, too, but I'm much more concerned with Federal spending right now, and Presidents don't draft that legislation, Congress does. The Tea Party showed promise early on, but the situation is as I feared and articulated earlier in this thread. People are fed up with what's going on in government, yet they were never educated properly on civics (or don't have the IQ's and motivation to learn it for themselves). So basically since the Dems are in power in Congress the backlash is against them, rather than for a better alternative. People are going to vote for anyone who doesn't have a (D) after their name.

The Presidential problem is that the only guy I would vote for at this point (Ron Paul) doesn't toe any party line, doesn't stick to "talking points" and actually has a functioning brain. And there's that whole problem he has with reading and understanding the Constitution and operating under the assumption that it is still somehow relevant and should be respected. That right there basically guarantees that he's over the heads of most voters, legislators, bureaucrats, and commentators.

Economically we are in DEEEEEEEP crap due to spending and debt and we are headed for a major economic collapse unless some major and drastic changes are made ASAP. This is not going to be pretty.

Demo Dick

True dat and that is exactly how they got there in the first place. People voted for anyone who didnt have an R behind their name.

Hatred for Dubya lost the election for McCain ( that and the fact that he is insane). Oh yeah & that bimbo Palin. American needs SOMEONE to vote for. GIVE me someone WORTH voting for because it has been a loooong time since we have had that someone.

I wrote in Ron Paul. I have been told I waste my vote when I do that. I dont believe there is such thing as a wasted vote and I am not going to settle for the lesser of 2 evils. I vote for who I want to win, whether or not they have a fighting chance.

Ron Paul 2012
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby DemoDick » October 17th, 2010, 10:03 am

If you vote for the lesser of two evils, you're still voting for evil.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
DemoDick

Postby Pit♥bull » February 17th, 2011, 5:15 pm

Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Tubular Toby » February 25th, 2011, 10:10 am

Wow! I don't know much about specifics of political histories mentioned, however! It was very entertaining. The end is soooo true. Anyone that does not love Obama = racist in many of Obama lover's eyes.
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » February 25th, 2011, 1:30 pm

Tubular Toby wrote: Anyone that does not love Obama = racist in many of Obama lover's eyes.

Exactly. and that sooooo pisses me off.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby DemoDick » February 25th, 2011, 7:00 pm

Tubular Toby wrote:Wow! I don't know much about specifics of political histories mentioned, however! It was very entertaining. The end is soooo true. Anyone that does not love Obama = racist in many of Obama lover's eyes.

It's a lot worse than that. In the eyes of the race-politickers, any white person who dares to say anything critical about any non-white person or culture, regardless of the factual nature of the comments, and/or who does not grovel for forgiveness at the altar of white guilt, is racist.

If a group of white kids kick the crap out of a black person while calling him a 'if I ever type this word again I'll be banned', jigaboo, jungle bunny, etc. then they were understandingly expressing their anger at being marginalized and excluded by a racist system built on the backs of slaves. We should try to understand why they felt the need to resort to violence and work to right the cultural wrongs that caused the attack.

However, if a group of black kids beat the crap out of a white kid while calling him cracker, casper, etc. then they will be charged with a hate crime and locked up, because they are clearly racists, and we don't tolerate that kind of thing any more.

Obviously, only white people can be racist, and any white person who doesn't properly genuflect is one.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 25th, 2011, 7:39 pm

DemoDick wrote:If a group of white kids kick the crap out of a black person while calling him a 'if I ever type this word again I'll be banned', jigaboo, jungle bunny, etc. then they were understandingly expressing their anger at being marginalized and excluded by a racist system built on the backs of slaves. We should try to understand why they felt the need to resort to violence and work to right the cultural wrongs that caused the attack.

However, if a group of black kids beat the crap out of a white kid while calling him cracker, casper, etc. then they will be charged with a hate crime and locked up, because they are clearly racists, and we don't tolerate that kind of thing any more.

Did you mix these up?
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby DemoDick » February 25th, 2011, 8:05 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:
DemoDick wrote:If a group of white kids kick the crap out of a black person while calling him a 'if I ever type this word again I'll be banned', jigaboo, jungle bunny, etc. then they were understandingly expressing their anger at being marginalized and excluded by a racist system built on the backs of slaves. We should try to understand why they felt the need to resort to violence and work to right the cultural wrongs that caused the attack.

Did you mix these up?

I did it on purpose to see if anyone would notice. I didn't think anyone would catch it, let alone that fast. Good on you for reading.

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Postby TinaMartin » February 28th, 2011, 10:32 am

Racist is Racist no matter who's mouth the thoughts come out of. I find it sick that people assume that someone who isn't "white" can't be racist. Hate is hate.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby Pit♥bull » May 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

And he was elected :nono:

George W. Bush’s speech after the capture of Saddam Hussein:

The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq. The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence

analysts who found the dictator's footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen

and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the

Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate them.

Barack Obama’s speech after the killing of bin Laden:

And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against Al Qaeda, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met
repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice. Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

Obama used the words I, me, or my over a dozen times in his entire speech. George Bush used them twice to say "I thank" and "I congratulate".
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Pit♥bull » August 4th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Everyone wanted 'change'
Well you got it, now we can all go to the poor house together :mad2:
They should tar & feather and ride that SOB out on a rail.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » August 4th, 2011, 6:42 pm

lol...yeah, it's all his fault...it's not the fault of the crazy teabaggers...no, of course not. I mean, republicans are upset about few of their own, but still some still blame Obama. I don't get it...
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Pit♥bull » August 4th, 2011, 8:59 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:lol...yeah, it's all his fault...it's not the fault of the crazy teabaggers...no, of course not.
Obama is the reason the tea party exists. :|
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » August 4th, 2011, 9:45 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:lol...yeah, it's all his fault...it's not the fault of the crazy teabaggers...no, of course not. I mean, republicans are upset about few of their own, but still some still blame Obama. I don't get it...

Republicans... Democrats... they're all the same. The details are different, but they are all politicians out for hire. The ones who aren't will never get a run at President because they can't afford it, and if they can, they can't get into the debates and on TV. After Ross Perot, do you think the "major candidates" are going to ever let a third party candidate into anything? No way. Obama and McCain both prevented Paul from being in anything during the last election - they are equally to blame for not wanting competition.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » August 4th, 2011, 10:00 pm

Pit♥bull wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:lol...yeah, it's all his fault...it's not the fault of the crazy teabaggers...no, of course not.
Obama is the reason the tea party exists. :|

:rolleyes2:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic