Joyce's Official "Random Thoughts" Thread

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby copperlegend » December 29th, 2010, 9:41 am

mmm, beer. is it too early for a beer?
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Malli » December 29th, 2010, 2:05 pm

never too early!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby mnp13 » December 29th, 2010, 4:07 pm

It's 5:00 somewhere. :|
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Malli » December 29th, 2010, 4:37 pm

really? :lol3: my grandma told me noon...
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby TheRedQueen » January 1st, 2011, 10:39 pm

*musing*

I don't have a pit bull, but I do have 4 Aussies. Yet, I've had more pit bull fosters come through the house than Aussie fosters...and there is a litter of 8 week old pit bulls coming here tomorrow.

What gives? ;)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Hundilein » January 1st, 2011, 10:54 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:*musing*

I don't have a pit bull, but I do have 4 Aussies. Yet, I've had more pit bull fosters come through the house than Aussie fosters...and there is a litter of 8 week old pit bulls coming here tomorrow.

What gives? ;)

I don't know, but if you want a Puggle or a Chow mix to foster, let me know. :wink:
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » January 1st, 2011, 11:04 pm

Hundilein wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:*musing*

What gives? ;)

I don't know, but if you want a Puggle or a Chow mix to foster, let me know. :wink:

Thanks so much...I have an almost-non-adoptable pit mix that wants to eat everythingeveryone in my house, a SDiT and puppies coming tomorrow...I'd LOVE another dog or two!

I just got rid of my last holiday guests...lol
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby airwalk » January 2nd, 2011, 1:24 pm

I could add a Standard poodle for you to foster and train.. :mrgreen: ..he's not a bull breed you must admit
airwalk
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » January 3rd, 2011, 10:54 am

airwalk wrote:I could add a Standard poodle for you to foster and train.. :mrgreen: ..he's not a bull breed you must admit

Been there done that...;) My first SD to train was a standard poodle...lol. And I just talked to a family in the mall yesterday that wants a St. Poo SD for their disabled child...at this rate, I'm sure they'll call too. lol

I'll be getting a Bouvier for flyball training here soon too. :dance:

TheRedQueen

Postby Hundilein » January 3rd, 2011, 1:40 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:I'll be getting a Bouvier for flyball training here soon too. :dance:

My Puggle could do flyball. The Chow mix might be able to as well. He needs some LAT practice first though, and you are the best I know at that! :devil:
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » January 3rd, 2011, 7:00 pm

Hundilein wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:I'll be getting a Bouvier for flyball training here soon too. :dance:

My Puggle could do flyball. The Chow mix might be able to as well. He needs some LAT practice first though, and you are the best I know at that! :devil:

Flattery will get you far...but still not far enough that I'm taking more dogs... :neener:

TheRedQueen

Postby airwalk » January 3rd, 2011, 10:27 pm

Oh Magic could do flyball I'm sure of it...well as long as he can concentrate..and not bark at everything and not get distracted by everything...but he could do it amazingly well with your tutelage, I'm sure. :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » January 6th, 2011, 4:55 pm

Just chopped my hair off again. :)

TheRedQueen

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 6th, 2011, 4:56 pm

Um, hello......pictures???
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby BullyLady » January 6th, 2011, 7:00 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Just chopped my hair off again. :)

Do you like it!? And I'm with Liz, we need pictures!!

I'm still growing out my hair from chopping it all off, I look sooooo terrible right now. :nono:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby TheRedQueen » January 6th, 2011, 7:03 pm

I'll have the kids take some of me tomorrow night at our flyball party...that'll entertain them for a while. ;)

I actually love it...I just went in and told her to take at least 3 inches off...I was tired of ponytails and flat curls. blech. I was growing it out since it'd been short for a while now...but I think I like it short.

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » January 9th, 2011, 12:07 pm

I would really like for Lyle (one of the degus) to stop his alarm squeaking...it's really loud (I had to turn the TV up and close the door to the room he's in). I have no idea what set him off, but it's been going on for about 5 minutes now.

TheRedQueen

Postby airwalk » January 9th, 2011, 8:30 pm

If Doogie doesn't quit irritating Scooter to the point of growling and crabbing...I may choke Doogie.
airwalk
I live here

Postby Judy » January 9th, 2011, 10:12 pm

So this thread's been going on for over three years now?!?! :shock:
Due to a forum glitch, I am now 30 years old. :woowoo:
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » January 10th, 2011, 9:12 am

Judy wrote:So this thread's been going on for over three years now?!?! :shock:

JUDY!!! How are you lady?
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic