Joyce's Official "Random Thoughts" Thread

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby airwalk » December 5th, 2010, 9:23 pm

WooHoo Joyce. You really must tell us more...like how cute, how hot, how tall, how hot, what rank, how hot....
airwalk
I live here

Postby Jenn » December 5th, 2010, 11:35 pm

No doubt, hope you have a wonderful time!! :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » December 6th, 2010, 6:51 am

Oh, Diana...I don't kiss and tell! :rolleyes2: And he doesn't read the forum (sorry, Michelle!) so he doesn't know I told this much.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » December 6th, 2010, 8:04 am

ooooooooooo, You don't want your boyfriend, who is not a member, to be reading your post. That would be so creepy. Kinda like stalking. :nono:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby iluvk9 » December 6th, 2010, 8:07 am

Very true, Missy. Remember: "Friends don't let friends drive drunk, and friends don't stalk friends."
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 14th, 2010, 8:25 pm

The more I learn about canine body language, the less enjoyable it is for me to watch groups of dogs playing.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » December 14th, 2010, 8:38 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:The more I learn about canine body language, the less enjoyable it is for me to watch groups of dogs playing.

You're watching the wrong groups of dogs...come to my house sometime, and you'll feel better. ;)

But yeah...I know how you feel.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Jenn » December 15th, 2010, 11:30 am

I feel stressed, crazy, overwhelmed and exhausted....... Then I feel like I don't have the right to complain and feel that way, cause things could be so much worse. :sad2:
Jenn
undecided

Postby madremissy » December 15th, 2010, 11:41 am

Jenn wrote:I feel stressed, crazy, overwhelmed and exhausted....... Then I feel like I don't have the right to complain and feel that way, cause things could be so much worse. :sad2:

:hug3: I hope things calm down for you soon.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Malli » December 15th, 2010, 2:23 pm

Jenn wrote:I feel stressed, crazy, overwhelmed and exhausted....... Then I feel like I don't have the right to complain and feel that way, cause things could be so much worse. :sad2:

I know exactly how you feel. As frustrating and discouraging as my life can get, it could be So, SO much worse; I feel like that should make it easier to deal with my obstacles, but it doesn't seem to.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby TheRedQueen » December 15th, 2010, 10:39 pm

I saw a Truman today. Driving out of the Wal-mart parking lot...and a woman was driving in...with a GIANT black labby-thing sitting in the passenger side. I exclaimed...A TRUMAN! 8)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby iluvk9 » December 16th, 2010, 7:01 am

TheRedQueen wrote:I saw a Truman today. Driving out of the Wal-mart parking lot...and a woman was driving in...with a GIANT black labby-thing sitting in the passenger side. I exclaimed...A TRUMAN! 8)

8) Maybe a relative of his!! Were you near a pony farm?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » December 16th, 2010, 2:30 pm

Malli wrote:

I know exactly how you feel. As frustrating and discouraging as my life can get, it could be So, SO much worse; I feel like that should make it easier to deal with my obstacles, but it doesn't seem to.

Yep, like you should just say fah lah lah, and get over it.. Just isn't that easy, but I KNOW BETTER at the same time.. Sigh..
My boss's beautiful tiny wife is fighting for her life, and everything they have known has changed for them the last 2 weeks due to the ugliness that is cancer. A family I "know of" lost their home yesterday due to a tragic fire, very sweet lady that volunteers quite a bit for school functions.. It has just been a string of tragic things this month, that I look at as "life lessons" and I have definitely learned from them, and DO VERY SERIOUSLY take them to heart, and I am very grateful.
Blah, so yeah I'm left with feelings of "guilt" for lack of a better term for feeling the way I do.... Like I just don't have the right to complain about being tired, stressed or anything else! So I don't & try so very hard to keep on keeping on, even though I feel like I'm about to break.
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » December 17th, 2010, 7:04 am

Jenn wrote:My boss's beautiful tiny wife is fighting for her life, and everything they have known has changed for them the last 2 weeks due to the ugliness that is cancer. A family I "know of" lost their home yesterday due to a tragic fire, very sweet lady that volunteers quite a bit for school functions.. It has just been a string of tragic things this month, that I look at as "life lessons" and I have definitely learned from them, and DO VERY SERIOUSLY take them to heart, and I am very grateful.

Very sad situations, Jenn. I do agree with you that at times like this, you need to look for the little things we are grateful for.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby iluvk9 » December 17th, 2010, 7:04 am

I just went over 7,000 posts. When do I get the PBT toaster? :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby hugapitbull » December 17th, 2010, 7:25 am

iluvk9 wrote:I just went over 7,000 posts. When do I get the PBT toaster? :dance:

A toaster for posters - cute! :neener:
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby Pit♥bull » December 17th, 2010, 4:01 pm

iluvk9 wrote:I just went over 7,000 posts.

Hey Joyce ->♥♥♥

phpBB • Viewing profile - Pit$Bull - Mozilla Firefox_2010-12-17_13-54-02.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » December 17th, 2010, 5:04 pm

Uh, right-e-o, Bob. You are a computer whiz so you did something to fix your numbers. :bs: The toaster is MINE.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » December 19th, 2010, 12:43 pm

My Wiener likes to take his clothes off in the living room. He likes to be naked.

TheRedQueen

Postby ArtGypsy » December 19th, 2010, 12:59 pm

iluvk9 wrote:I just went over 7,000 posts. When do I get the PBT toaster? :dance:

mine seems stuck in the 700's.
Not that I think I'm anywhere NEAR 1000, even. :(
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic