Joyce's Official "Random Thoughts" Thread

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby iluvk9 » July 12th, 2011, 2:09 pm

Malli wrote:small barrier at the thop of a step?

OR maybe a small barrier at the top of a step?

:neener:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Pit♥bull » July 12th, 2011, 2:26 pm

iluvk9 wrote:
Malli wrote:small barrier at the thop of a step?

OR maybe a small barrier at the top of a step?

I just couldn't resist http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thop :puke:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby airwalk » July 12th, 2011, 9:40 pm

OMG..I'm pretty sure Malli must have meant the first definition....of course, right Malli??? :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » July 12th, 2011, 10:00 pm

So tired of the pleas for help..."I'm moving", "I don't have money for my pets", etc... that are coming to ME.

Find a rescue, shelter, etc. Don't expect me to help...I'm full up and tired and sad.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Malli » July 13th, 2011, 2:51 am

oh for crying out loud! I'm not even going to look at that link! I think EVERYONE knew what I meant!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby iluvk9 » July 13th, 2011, 5:58 am

Malli wrote:oh for crying out loud! I'm not even going to look at that link! I think EVERYONE knew what I meant!

iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Malli » July 13th, 2011, 12:08 pm

well, thank the dogs that Joyce sensed the tone of my post! It came to my attention that I should have inserted smilie faces to make sure everyone knew I wasn't truly mad, sorry!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby iluvk9 » July 13th, 2011, 3:43 pm

Malli wrote:well, thank the dogs that Joyce sensed the tone of my post! It came to my attention that I should have inserted smilie faces to make sure everyone knew I wasn't truly mad, sorry!

Don't apologize! You are Canadian. Eh?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby airwalk » July 13th, 2011, 10:14 pm

We're just teasing you Malli. The link is very funny.
airwalk
I live here

Postby Malli » July 14th, 2011, 2:54 am

I know! I wasn't ever upset.

I am cdn! wouldn't have it any other way!
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Pit♥bull » July 14th, 2011, 7:46 am

Malli wrote:
I am cdn! wouldn't have it any other way!
BC is one of my favorite places. :)
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Malli » July 14th, 2011, 3:48 pm

where I live :) <3 it :)
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby TheRedQueen » July 17th, 2011, 5:00 pm

Stupidity starts early, I've found out.

Walking dogs yesterday...Sawyer and "W", who is a fear-aggressive/anxiety-ridden/biting dog.

Two little girls (8-9 years old) on the sidewalk ahead of us, so I go into the road with the dogs.

Little girl #1 jumps up, exclaims, "Can we pet the dogs?"

I say, as I push Sawyer forward, "Sure...you can pet this one, but not the other one, he doesn't like people."

Little girl #1 then says, "Oh, but I'm really good with animals."

I say, "Ummm...no, just pet this one", gesturing to Sawyer.

Little girl #1 persists, "Can I try at least?"

I am baffled and say in a harsher tone, "No, because he doesn't like people."

Little girl #1, "Why not, I'm really good with animals."

I pull Sawyer away and keep walking and say, "Because he'd bite you and I don't want to be responsible for that."

She stands there and watches while I walk away.

Craziness.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby hugapitbull » July 17th, 2011, 5:13 pm

Classic example of a child not being taught no means no.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby iluvk9 » July 17th, 2011, 5:33 pm

Erin, when Miss Darling Child kept saying "I am good with animals" you should have said, "And this dog has eaten little girls."
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » July 17th, 2011, 7:08 pm

hugapitbull wrote:Classic example of a child not being taught no means no.

Yeah, that's what I told John...the kid should have stopped when I said NO the first time, not discussed it with me.

lol...Joyce, I wish I'd thought of that one!

TheRedQueen

Postby Malli » July 17th, 2011, 9:22 pm

holy crap. No fear in that kid. Thats friggin' dangerous!
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby TinaMartin » July 18th, 2011, 9:04 am

We now live in a society of negotiation when it comes to children. Even with Kaydra who has grown up knowing no means no has tried to push the envelope because she sees other kids do it and get what they want. I hate that kind of mentality. Charles and I tell Kaydra all the time this is not a democracy its a dictatorship.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby Malli » July 18th, 2011, 1:19 pm

I have such a short temper for pushey people, does this mean there will be a whole generation of people I won't get along with ?! :shock:
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby madremissy » July 19th, 2011, 6:00 am

I am outtta here today. Finally going on a little vaca with the Bristol and Mckinlee. Beach, here we come!!!!!!
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic