Not on PBF anymore?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby mnp13 » February 23rd, 2006, 8:40 pm

this is the same board as PBF, there are a number of different ways to restrict access.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » February 23rd, 2006, 9:51 pm

He banned my IP address at work. I can't see the board at all there.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Emi » February 24th, 2006, 3:43 am

Oh just tell em to :moon:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby annieinpa » February 24th, 2006, 10:31 am

I'm glad to see that everyone can get along here.

It's nice to be a member of a forum where you can kid around and it won't be taken seriously.

I for one can say that I'm glad Sonya told me about this board, I'm proud to be a member. :D

I know when I was a member of another pit bull board, if you didn't make friends w/the right people and you got on their bad side (or if they just didn't like you) you were pretty much a goner.
annieinpa
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby cheekymunkee » February 24th, 2006, 10:38 am

annieinpa wrote:I'm glad to see that everyone can get along here.

It's nice to be a member of a forum where you can kid around and it won't be taken seriously.

I for one can say that I'm glad Sonya told me about this board, I'm proud to be a member. :D

I know when I was a member of another pit bull board, if you didn't make friends w/the right people and you got on their bad side (or if they just didn't like you) you were pretty much a goner.

Yeah, some people just take themselves WAY too seriously. No need for that here, there are no popularity contests here, no "we think alike, we talk alike" crap, we are all adults, we are all individuals & we can all act like it! Not every thing that is disagreed with HAS to become an argument. People can discuss different points of view & NOT agree with one another's ideas without it becoming a fight.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » February 24th, 2006, 11:26 am

annieinpa wrote:I'm glad to see that everyone can get along here.

welllll.... I wouldn't go that far. There is plenty of "not getting along"!

The difference is that we don't tolerate name calling, nastyness and other juvenile behavior. People are welcome to duke it out, but they have to be 'nice' about it; or at least somewhat civil.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pLaurent » February 24th, 2006, 12:33 pm

So.....are we getting a evil vortex???

:D
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » February 24th, 2006, 12:44 pm

pLaurent wrote:So.....are we getting a evil vortex???

:D

:chop:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » February 24th, 2006, 1:03 pm

I LOVE WORD CENSORS!!!!!!!

:hysterical:
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pLaurent » February 24th, 2006, 1:19 pm

good try
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » February 24th, 2006, 1:21 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby justalovepuppy » February 24th, 2006, 11:26 pm

i'm not banned yet. but as some of you see i am a stand behind myself stubborn a$$ who thinks some people shouldn't own a dog. specially if you judge the book by it's cover. Like buying a paper back when you really wanted a hard cover. :| some people aren't ment to be smart, or dog owners
justalovepuppy
Just Whelped

Postby SpiritFngrz » February 27th, 2006, 12:53 pm

I'm glad this board is about the dogs. Some boards are about other things...hoarding animals, and God knows what else...being catty and dramatic I guess
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby chance's mom » February 27th, 2006, 8:05 pm

wow! i think i mentioned that i was new to all this forum stuff, and that pbf was my first forum, i thought it was just me, and i may end up also banned from there for some of what i feel, but i thought there were some very childish people there. granted i got a lot of great info and met sooo many people, i have to say, if i had seen a conversation( on forum that fights people against our breed, or the ones that put them in a bad light, and of people who absolutely love our pets, our best friends, our family) that bad mouthed the breed i would have been a bit noisy also. i will not let anyone hurt my dog or his image the same as any mother would defend their child from a "bully at school" i would have stood my ground too! the fact that someone is so petty that they can not let people state their opinions is beyond me and soooo sad! anyone who refuses to give this breed a chance, well i feel so bad for them, its sad to meet ignorant people, they miss out on the best things life can offer. that is not to say i think everyone should have a bully breed dog, not by far, they are not for everyone. but to me saying no to this breed without giving them a chance is like running from the ice cream man!!! you look stupid all by yourself and you are really missing the good stuff :cheeky3:

"and that's all i got to say about tha'at!!!" (now where is that little emoticon with the angel who's horns are tilting the halo?) hehehehehe
chance's mom
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Appalachian American » February 27th, 2006, 10:49 pm

this is never going to die is it? ;)

jeremy
Appalachian American
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Off-Topic