Holy freeze my ass off Batman!!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby cheekymunkee » February 18th, 2006, 9:21 pm

It's 27 :o Too cold to go anywhere & I am beyond bored. I hate cold
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby girlie » February 18th, 2006, 9:26 pm

Yeah, tell me about it.

It's about 25 here.................it sucks!!!
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby justalovepuppy » February 18th, 2006, 9:44 pm

thats IT???????????? i am living here in MINUS 30
justalovepuppy
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » February 18th, 2006, 9:48 pm

29? I love it when it's around freezing! That's comfortable to me. :)

Tonight
Becoming mostly cloudy with and lake effect snow likely spreading in from the south after midnight. 1 to 3 inches possible south of Watertown. Cold with lows around zero. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph...becoming west 10 to 20 mph. Wind chill values as low as 20 to 25 below...mainly over higher elevations. Chance of snow 70 percent.

Lake effect snow warning in effect from midnight tonight to 6 PM EST Sunday...
Wind Chill Advisory in effect from 8 PM this evening to 7 am EST Sunday
Romanwild
I live here

Postby msvette2u » February 18th, 2006, 10:23 pm

Then get your behind over here, we woke up to 1 degree this AM!!! Shortly before sunrise it dropped to - 0.6 or some stupid thing. I love digital thermometers. Was it 0 or not!? I think it was a tad below zero!!!
And we have not had water for TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!
Because of a power outage yesterday AM when it was 20 or so out and the wind was blowing some 30+ mph and knocked down trees which caused a power outage which caused the pump house to freeze up and thusly made the water stand in the lines thereby freezing the lines. And my husband has been at work since last night at 7pm so unable to fix the stupid things himself and our landlord is probably DRUNK and isn't working on it!! :( :( :(
So...if someone says "is it cold enough for ya???" I may rip off their head and shove it down their neck! :o I am writing this from my husband's job where I am going to shower! (Oh don't feel too bad we DO have electricity now at our place, just no water!)
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby girlie » February 18th, 2006, 10:28 pm

msvette2u wrote:Then get your behind over here, we woke up to 1 degree this AM!!! Shortly before sunrise it dropped to - 0.6 or some stupid thing. I love digital thermometers. Was it 0 or not!? I think it was a tad below zero!!!
Because of a power outage yesterday AM when it was 20 or so out and the wind was blowing some 30+ mph and knocked down trees which caused a power outage which caused the pump house to freeze up and thusly made the water stand in the lines thereby freezing the lines. And my husband has been at work since last night at 7pm so unable to fix the stupid things himself and our landlord is probably DRUNK and isn't working on it!! :( :( :(
So...if someone says "is it cold enough for ya???" I may rip off their head and shove it down their neck! :o I am writing this from my husband's job where I am going to shower! (Oh don't feel too bad we DO have electricity now at our place, just no water!)

Dear god that's cold...i will never leave the south!!
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » February 18th, 2006, 10:54 pm

pitcess wrote:
msvette2u wrote:Then get your behind over here, we woke up to 1 degree this AM!!! Shortly before sunrise it dropped to - 0.6 or some stupid thing. I love digital thermometers. Was it 0 or not!? I think it was a tad below zero!!!

Dear god that's cold...i will never leave the south!!

:goodStuff: There's a reason I live in texas!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby justalovepuppy » February 18th, 2006, 10:55 pm

Man, wont survive canada then we have that often
justalovepuppy
Just Whelped

Postby msvette2u » February 19th, 2006, 1:04 am

I want to move somewhere WARM!!!!!!!!!!! We still don't have water :sad3: BTW...this is record cold for us!
msvette2u
I live here

Postby bullymommy » February 19th, 2006, 6:14 am

yeah its really fun for us on this side of the mountain too yvette puyallup and other parts of pierce countie got hit hard!!!! im in snohomish county and at least in my are we didnt get hit quite as hard. power outages all over the place and we were in the teens last night and its supposed to be just a tad bit warmer tonight. if its going to be cold then dammit give me some fluckin snow!!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby msvette2u » February 19th, 2006, 1:10 pm

That's how I feel too! To add insult to injury, it's 4 and sunny out with clear blue skies!!
We still don't have water. The landlord finally came out to work in it. Pipes are bursted under the house. We have not had water since Thursday...
msvette2u
I live here

Return to Off-Topic