ohio bsl

Pits in the news and info on Breed Specific Legislation.

Postby luvmypitties » January 5th, 2007, 1:46 pm

I am going to Ohio for a visit to my grandma's house. She lives in Munroe Falls area near Kent. I am wondering if there are any BSL in that area as I am wanting to take one of my dogs for the trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Echosmom » January 5th, 2007, 4:44 pm

I live in Medina county about a half hour away from Kent. I am unaware of any BSL laws, just the normal vicious dog laws. People in this town are more concerned about you picking up the dog doo over anything else. So, Make sure to keep plenty of bags on hand or you could be fined $50.
~~*Dogs cannot sin! that is a "privlege" exclusive only to humans. ~~*Your dog is the ONLY thing on earth that Loves YOU more than they love themselves! ~~*
Echosmom
Just Whelped

Postby luvmypitties » January 5th, 2007, 9:30 pm

Wow.... we used to live in that area a while back and I dont remember ever seeing any pitbulls there. I want to go to a shelter while I am there but I know I wont be able to leave empty handed. Just to see how overwhelmed if at all they are with pitbulls and see if I can start helping them out.
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Return to Pit Bull news and BSL