Sigh

Pits in the news and info on Breed Specific Legislation.

Postby cheekymunkee » November 16th, 2006, 1:57 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15749660/

Stray Pit Bull Kills Dog, Bites Woman

KXAS-TV
9:44 a.m. CST November 16, 2006
DALLAS - A stray pit bull jumped a fence and went on a rampage Wednesday at a home in east Dallas. The dog attack happened near Reiger and Prairie avenues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pit bull managed to get over a fence at about 7 p.m., killed a Chihuahua, terrified another dog and bit a woman at the residence.

Victoria Debusk said her Chihuahua, Pudita, was mauled by a pit bull roaming the neighborhood.

"The Chihuahua died, you know. Last night, we buried him because ? the (pit bull) got him in the neck and killed him," Debusk said.

"The dog was real, real angry, real, real angry," she said.

Animal control said the pit bull appeared to be a stray and would be quarantined for 10 days because the dog bit a human.

"My sister, she tried to help. We tried to save this dog and the pit bull bit my sister in the hand, the finger," Debusk said.

The pit bull also attacked Canello.

"He bit him everywhere in the neck," Debusk said.

"(I?m) sad and afraid because ? I don't know why people have ? that kind of dog and why no chain," she said.

Debusk said it took her son and several others to restrain the pit bull until police arrived.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to Pit Bull news and BSL