GRR, why in my neighborhood

Pits in the news and info on Breed Specific Legislation.

Postby lellis34 » October 11th, 2006, 3:41 pm

Of course, why anywhere? But now all the neighbors are sure to be freaking out when they see the dogs out. I feel like I want to write a letter to the editor to express sympathy for the dog, and try and put pits in a better light, but have no clue even what to say at this point.

http://www.gazette.net/stories/101106/germnew190359_31939.shtml
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby cheekymunkee » October 11th, 2006, 3:50 pm

You can start by asking why it is deemed newsworthy? Ask them if they are going to do an article on the bird my cat killed? Or the lizards they have been murdering all summer? :|
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SisMorphine » October 11th, 2006, 4:17 pm

Anything with preydrive is going to go after a frickin' Yorkie. I'd go after a Yorkie myself just on principle.

I would write a letter to the editor, definitely, and discuss prey drive and the animals who have it. Because if this dog has been killing other small animals it definitely sounds like prey drive. Also, screw citing the owner, I think the guy who was taking care of the dog is the one that needs a citation as he obviously has no idea how to properly care for a dog, especially one with high prey drive.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby juniper8204 » October 25th, 2006, 11:13 am

I just love it when they say,"It could have been a child." Uhhhh....nooooo. Just because a dog goes after another dog/animal doesn't automatically mean it will go after a person! There is a difference people!!!!!
juniper8204
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Pit Bull news and BSL