Pit Bull Tries to Eat Cop Car

Pits in the news and info on Breed Specific Legislation.

Postby Marinepits » September 1st, 2009, 9:47 pm

http://www.wfsb.com/news/20671755/detail.html

LMAO

Dog Chews Through Deputy's Tires
Pit Bull Punctures Four Tires

POSTED: 3:56 pm EDT September 1, 2009
UPDATED: 6:09 pm EDT September 1, 2009

›› Email›› PrintHOPE MILLS, N.C. -- Some dogs chase cars. One in a North Carolina town decided to try and eat one.

The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office said a pit bull deflated all four tires of a deputy's cruiser near Hope Mills on Sunday.

Spokeswoman Debbie Tanna says the deputy parked his car in a woman's driveway while responding to her complaint about another dog.

When Deputy Lynn Lavallis went to speak with Gloria Bass, the dog chomped into the tires. The dog didn't attack the deputy in the town near Fayetteville.

Tanna says the dog's owner, Bass's next-door neighbor, will be billed $500 for a new set of wheels.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby BigDogBuford » September 1st, 2009, 9:49 pm

Yeah, you *show* that tire who's boss!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby madremissy » September 1st, 2009, 11:00 pm

:giggle:

Gotty and Kinzyl's Daddy didn't like the tires on the 4 wheeler. :| Learned that the hard way :oops:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby iluvk9 » September 2nd, 2009, 7:39 am

I really didn't know a dog could bite through a tire with AIR in it. Truman probably would have swallowed it whole.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Pit Bull news and BSL